Post Studio ‑ Social Auto Post , 851件のレビュー

Bumble & Birdie NZ
ニュージーランド
アプリの使用期間:27日
2023年5月29日

Great app, all features are working fine as described, easy to use and will save a lot of time, thank you.

Voila Stickers
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
2023年8月6日

I'm just getting started. Post Studio with great free features. The free features do enough to get started without feeling too restricted. Would recommend.

Precious Prints Direct
2023年9月18日

Amazing and useful App with great supporters . you don't need to be worry about advertise in social media when post studio is .

Upstylea
2023年8月23日

Simple to use and does what it says it does. I'm still in the free plan but the pro plan seems interresting

Akik
アメリカ合衆国
2023年9月5日

I have tested the app on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest and am really amazed at how easy it is to put products on the different platforms. No more manual posting, what more could you want? For each channel, you can set times when a post is transmitted, and you can even have several posts per day. However, the developer emphasises to pay attention to the guidelines for Facebook and Instagram, which I think is good. I decided to use the Pro version for myself.
Especially for smaller shop owners with little budget, this app makes it possible to present themselves easily in social networks and to promote their products in this way. For me, this is a clear advantage. Great app, easy to set up and if you need help, the support helps immediately. A clear app recommendation from me and should be one of the top apps on Shopify. Also interesting for me is the translation of the app into German. No translation or similar necessary, so it can be used for German shops like mine without detours and tinkering. A clear 5 stars from me.

ROTE.PLACE
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:約22時間
2023年6月19日

It make my job super easy, I can schedule all my post for a month in 1 click I recommend this app.

Veras closet
南アフリカ
アプリの使用期間:22日
2023年6月21日

Great user friendly app! Also,if you have anyquestions , the team is very prompt in replying! I recommend!

Home Minimal Design