Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr | Reviews

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Direct Computers

Amazing app i can see why there are so many good reviews. Moved from Loomly which cost a bomb and this has everything we need to save time and push our posts out! Amazing team wish you all the best :)

Mode Denise

Hello!
Very good app POST STUDIO
I used Post Studio for my website Online Shoping

World Store 247

Great customer service. The app works well and it even generates discount codes automatically on Shopify. Well done my friends.. TYVM Pavi for the reminder. lol

Living Perfectly You

Since starting this app, our traffic has increased by 350% compared to the sale time period from September 1-30 and you can actually see the traffic difference skyrocket. Sales have also increased by .30% which for us was 0-1 sales per week and has jumped to as many as 10 sales per week. The only thing we did that was different is we added this app to our store!

Kloee

This is a great app,easy to install and setup.
This app help us to keep our customers engaged and save time for me and my team.

Stylish and Fun

Just started, but I think this might be my favourite app! The random post feature is so awesome, and easy to setup. The customer service is also great and helpful!

Neon Star Mobile Distribution

Thank You. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Inner Personality Gifts

I was looking for something to help me post to my Instagram account and I found AutoPostr. I decided to give it a try. it's beautiful! Works perfectly. I am able to auto post one product from my store each day to my (now connected) Twitter, Instagram and Facebook page. While I sleep! So far, I'm very much loving this newly found app.

Blazin Fashion

We have used this app to help with posting on our social accounts for a while now. HIGHLY recommend this app to anyone that wants a consistent auto social post app that is user-friendly and FREE to use. 5 stars hands down!

DoneDeal.AE

Great app ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64