Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr | Reviews

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

TheHorixon

Perfect. This is what I was looking for. Simple to work with, easy understanding. Thanks for the Wonderful App

Kangaroo Kids

I just used this app for the first time and it was very easy to get my first auto post set up! I am excited to see the results!!

Hugs Comfort Wrap

Easy set up! I look forward to watching it in action. I needed something that assisted me with social media posts!

WWW.BFISRAEL.CO.IL

Hard to tell in the beginning. So far everything is great. Actually a really great concept in scheduling. And quickly randomizing some posts

Eurekaonline

I find this app very helpful and it simplifies my work in posting products and campaigns on my online store. Am very thankful to the developers by making it free!

Walk Around Kitty

I use this app to post my products on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter daily. Setup and customization of the posts are a breeze. After that, posts are automatic. The app is user friendly and helpful for those who are not so tech- savvy. I really appreciate the pre-made templates that you have to work from. The app’s support goes above and beyond to answer your questions. This is a great app for the price and really helps my social media engagement.

LaPierà

J'apprécie énormément cette application qui est très fonctionnelle, et utile sur ma page facebook, gain de temps considérable !
Et si j'ai une question, il suffit de demander et ils trouvent la solution rapidement.

Kiklo Clothing

This app is a huge time saver. Lacks some control but does what it says it does. Overal great app and great support

supergamer

Great cusomer support!They help me with my campaigns.Dont try to connect Facebook and Instagram!These platforms just Sucks!!!

Big 4 Wall Street

It helped me a lot to automate my campaigns on Twitter and Facebook. I highly recommend this app. The team is professional and they promptly reply in case help is needed.