Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr | Reviews

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Dihamutim

GREAT app! Fall in love with this app . Really working great. fulfilling my need. Hope i could generate my sale with this app

Medusa Beauty Boutique

Great app thank you! Very useful! Great time saver and marketing tool I would recommend this to ALL shopify store owners

Unimakers

Best app ever! Thank you so much team for creating such an amazing autopilot post app. I would highly recommend installing the app once to save you time on manually uploading posts.

The Style Shelf

Awesome! Thank you for existing. This app makes it very easy to manage my social media + busy lifestyle!

Ju Oshiro Fine Art

customer service is great :) so far the app's free version is great for keeping 1 social media account updated automatically daily. I will likely need another app to do both IG and FB but that's fine.

OPHERTY & CIOCCI

This app does exactly what is needed. Customer service prompt in responding to my queries, a few sync issues resolved quickly. Reccomended!

Wilma Stores

I have been in the dropshipping business to be able to tell you that this app is awesome. Their support team -- EXCELLENT!

Young Savage

The app does a nice job of posting to Instagram lots of options. I had a question regarding the setup and spoke to Zarah who was super helpful and quick to reply. It's a 10/10 from us does what it says and keeps things simple.

Lorikeets Boutique

Wonderful app for newcommers. Started my first campaign. Fingers crossed. Excited. If this works out I’ll try the premium subscription plans.

Americana Homebars

So far it seems easy to connect with FB page and easy to set up a template for the daily posts. What more do you need?!