Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your product to Twitter & social media

Blessed Beyond Favor

absolutely amazing and helpful. i was confused on a lot and they really helped me out. i was able to get everything resolved.

Jurama

Easy to install and setup it's perfect his is what everyone needs. Can't wait till they add instagram as well :-)

PLATINUM LEATHER EMPORIUM

I had a problem with the app not loading properly and they fixed the problem in a few hours, fantastic support team

September 28, 2019

Thank you for using Post Studio. The app does not require you to uninstall and re-install in order to edit campaigns, you should be able to edit & save the campaigns from within campaign edit screen.

We are unfamiliar with this specific problem however we want all customers to be 100% happy with the app, and we do our absolute best to handle every support request in just a few minutes time.

Please contact us on the support chat bubble from inside the app or at support@kapusta.com and I assure you we will resolve this small glitch in no time, so that you could go back to using Post Studio and edit campaigns freely.

Thank you!

The Beautify Effect

This app is one of the best. So user friendly and yields amazing results. Get this app now!
I was clueless about creating campaigns and in need of help. This app is a life saver

mamyka- moda infantil

La estoy utilizando y parece muy buena herramienta, te ahorra mucho trabajo para las publicaciones en facebook

Dealfactor Canada

This is one of the must have and most resourceful App's to have. It's just flawless & works like a charm! takes a hunk of a burden off my shoulder.

Frankie Nose

I can’t believe this is free! I love how the ads look and how easy it is to set up a campaign. Total time saver. Thank you to the generous developers!!!

NASshopping

Pretty Easy so far I would recommend this app to anyone who is starting there own business. worth it

The Ripped Effect

This APP is amazing, and FREE?? You MUST be kidding me!!! No Branding??? AGGH SCCHHUUUCKS!!! This APP is actually REALLY worth what some of these developers are outrageously charging. I'm impressed and this is a serious time savor, not to mention is looks absolutely amazing on both FB and Twitter platforms. Thank you!!!

Shoppi-Kart

I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THIS APP, HELP ME A LOT WITH THE POSTING JOB!! I REALLY RECOMMEND IT!! IS THE BEST