Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

RELXELF ACG Hub

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very good features and helpful! use it for a long time and recently have problems but solved really quick

iSignShop

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Easy to use, straightforward. Linked to my social pages with ease. I like the set it and forget it functionality.

Jewelry Sessions

Downloaded this app a short time ago and connected my social sites and it is working fine. It is easy to set up and if you have any questions customer service is very good at getting back to you with help. I would recommend this app.

Coffee Bean and Birds

Location Spain
Time spent using app 10 minutes

I really recommend it, Great app. I use it on all webs I manage. Easy set up with great results on your social networks.

CoThings Shop

Location Tunisia

Wonderful app, gives a push in social media. You'll have traffic even without paying facebook ads fees.

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great App Love it This is great also for those who are new to dropshipping
I cannot say more just try affordable price

NicksBargainHouse

Time spent using app 1 day

I have recently downloaded the app and found it to work well for me. It is easy to set up and user-friendly. I had a couple of questions about things and customer service was fast in responding back and very helpful.

Miaou Candle

Location Switzerland

This app is very easy to use and it helps a lot, I save a lot of time ! This is the best autopost app ! thanks !!

Dirt Floor Denim Company

An awesome app, so far so good. Check www,dirtfloordenim1.com today. An awesome app, so far so good. Check www,dirtfloordenim1.com today.

Pinzol

Location Portugal

This is one of the best App I recommend for those struggling with managing their social media posts. 5 min set up only, and you are ready to go as far as you want with your automatic posts on regular timeline. It deserves 5 stars.