Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Lovepawz

Lovely app. Does what it needs to customer service is great and is free hope to get some improved things in the future but overall great

Global

I've been using this system for almost a year now, I've used others in the past, I tried to get support from the other software vendors and they just didn't listen to my pain points, i also run a software company for over 20 years and i can tell you this, these guys give first-class support and they truly listen to your concerns and take action, they don't mess around. They have a first-class RAD Team and excellent support if you go with anyone else you will be wasting a lot of your time, the system works like a fine-tuned BMW, you want the best then you better listen to me and go with Autoposter, and it's simple and is easy to use and understand, the interface is well designed for the end-user and integrates to FB very easily along with TW, and Instagram. Good Job Guys!

Deposito Geek

Very good, there are a few bugs that are quickly fixed by the super attentive supporters. Very useful

HomelyDeko

Best app to use ever highly recommend this app customer service are nice and helpful . very useful app

youcanfindall

best app ever to use and the customer service is helpful and kind they helped me with my fbk issues

HappyDog

Awesome app, it keeps our IG and FB accounts active everyday. We're getting more followers, interactions, and sales as a result. Plus, the support team is AWESOME!!

IslandGirl Dream

This app is awesome for posting. Thanks for creating this wonderful app. 5 Stars. Will continue to use daily.

OhhMy! Gifts and Things, LLC

I am new to the app and set it up this morning but was having difficulty getting it to post. I love that there is a chat box on the app. Pavi got with me right away and directed me as to how to fix my problem and I am now posting! Pavi was very clear and concise with her advise. Thanks Pavi!

BrandsClothing.pk

This app is awesome and its really FREE..... Moreover support team is very co-operative specially Pavi, she helped me in fixing bug quickly. Great Service

Alley's Boutique

Friendly service, quick to fix issue, answered within a day, perfect interaction. I highly recommend AutoPostr.