Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your product to Twitter & social media

Bluehill Direct-sale Store

This app solves my biggest problem right now. Because I managed several channels. It takes a lot of time to post every day. It saves me a lot of time to do more things!

Gift Basket 4 Every Occasion

Pavi was a great help in setting me up when I had a slight problem. Thank you so much Pavi you were awesome, patient and understanding. Will recommend this app for sure they stand behind it and are very helpful.

Yummlet

good app. Very easy to use and to set. their support team is very fast to answer and resolve the issues.

TheHighLife88

I'm using this app to increase exposure on my graphic tees.... I want to see the outcome. If it's what I anticipate, my traffic and sales should start flowing in a few weeks.

NHAWND

NICE APP , REALLY ENJOY AUTO POSTING ON INSTAGRAM , FACEBOOK , TWITTER , THANKS GUYS AM HAPPY WITH IT

Refinemylook

Excellent app looking forward to more updates. The app is very easy. Do not have to struggle to add posts on social media. Saves so much time chasing posts

Esandale.ro

A VERY GOOD APP I RECOMMEND WITH CONFIDENCE.EXCELLENT WORTH MORE THAN 5 STARS .HELPS A LOT RIGHT FROM THE FIRST DAY

savonhome

great app!! They provided quick support and helped me figure out the problem i was having. Never had any problem with this app

mysticsandmanifestation

I've only recently started using this app but so far so good. It makes things a lot quicker and I don't have to log into all my accounts. And the customer service is on point!

CHRISTCITIZEN

I created my first automation, in the passenger seat of my car, in rush hour traffic; in less than 15 mins. I feel successful, the CONGRATS pop up was. BONUS—- The way of MY vision, MY brand and on the GO. I HIGLY RECOMMEND this app SO FAR— L O V E, XOOX