Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Post Studio
4.7
August 24, 2022

I was looking for an app to help me keep up with my weekly social media post so I decided to give this app a try. So far the app seems easy to use. If I start to see some positive results I'll invest in the pro plan.
DeliciousLipsDesigns . com

DeliciousLipsDesigns
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
August 16, 2022

This app was so easy to get set up. If you have familiarity at all with social media posting apps, you'll be up and running within minutes. I started to try to set up recurring posts with SocialBee (a great social app), but with SB, you have to create each post and then from there, you can queue it for automatic reposting. And that's a time suck, y'all. Look, for $8 a month, you can pretty much add all your social channels. If you have a bigger presence, it's only $20 to upgrade. But even the free plan is valuable if you only want to post to one channel. This app will save you TONS of time every day--you don't have to collect your images, write descriptions, none of that. Just set up your campaign and it's done for you. I do wish they'd randomize the product images they choose so you have more variety, but they allow for random templates of your text, which I plan to add. I'd also love to see more choices of link shorteners (I have an account with Rebrandly, but the app only lets you choose Bit.ly) Also, tech support is quick to respond, though I only needed them so suggest a feature (adding Rebrandly integration). To wrap this up, I can't recommend this enough. The hours you'd spend working on your social media stuff is worth WAY MORE than $8. This is a smart investment, and I'm glad I went with Post Studio.

Victory Writing Shop
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 12, 2022

The Best App to maximize your time spent on your store instead of your social media it post randomly and good pictures

Zamana.pk
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 2 days
August 10, 2022

This application solves all my problems in adding posts to my social networks. It is very convenient to set up the frequency of publications and dynamic description. I advise everyone who faces such a problem—you will not regret it!

juskitchen
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 4, 2022

Fantastisk app som gjør det så mye lettere å poste på sosiale medier. Sparer oss for mange timer og mer organisk trafikk.

Plakatbar.no