Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

FAVEWANT

I'm feeling lucky that I found this App. As I just have started my Store and doing everything as a side hustle this App seems to help me a lot with social media presence. Installed it a couple of minutes before and set up both facebook and twitter campaigns. Especially the templates are very useful if you're still working on your own creativity :)

House of Trillium

So far (I've been using the app for about 10 min) it's been great! Easy to use and quick to set up. I think this will be a great tool.

Espiral Works

Simple and effective app, recommended. Waiting for Instagram addition, it would be great to have it also available.

eMobile

I like this app, it's really seamless and handy to use! It's easy to set up saving me a lot of time trying to figure out a new product.

Sammy Fashion

I did create an automatic campaign posting with the app and it was successful and fantastic. I recommend everyone to download and use the app, it's excellent...

hempandbamboosuperstore

Works perfectly! Waiting on conversions shortly!! Very easy to setup and works for multiple categories..

Style by Hat

Ich nutze die Software schon einige wochen. Sie funktioniert einfach so wie ich es möchte. Falls mal was nicht klappt hilft der sehr nette und kompetente Suport sehr schnell.

ICh freue mich schon auf die featerus die kommen werden

Black Lava Vape

This app is incredible!! Not just because it's free, but it also just works! This is easily one of the best apps on the market that does what it says, without charging a cent! Highly recommend! And again it's FREE!!

So Plush Boutique

Nice app, It does exactly what the developer description, It a nice app I love to use and recommend to my friends

BESTSHOPFORBAY

this app will help me.in addition, it is free and it pleases.everyone likes just not enoughpinterest