Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

PinkyPromise Shop

I've only had it for a day but the setup looks nice and easy. I'd love to be able to seperate the description that will be posted.

PROMOAQUI ADVENTURE

Muito prático e super fácil de usar. Espero que me ajude a divulgar melhor meu site e com isso aumentar minha conversão em vendas.

Sponsors Team Shop

Très pratique et facile d'emploi. En deux minutes, tu peux créer ton post sur les réseaux sociaux. Super. Un grand Merci au développeur !

Poppy's Dolls House

Made an Advert and you can change the items pictures pick what you want, it writes the advert for you, but you can change it just love this app. Its a Huge time saver.

Gifts On The Green

It's just awesome !!! it makes such attractive and professional looking posts and even gives good advice like how not to use it too often in a day etc ..love it

Gamer's Venom

Very easy to use! It saves me time I don't have. Awesome app. I recommend to any seller looking to reclaim time and peace of mind!

Vive Natural Tienda

Bravo.
Easy very easy. It is a very good idea, and done really simple.
It took me a few minutes, to see the product and send it to Facebook.
I love this app.

Downtown Vapoury

Giving it a shot.Looks promising.Will really help if it does what it says it does.Looking forward to seeing some results

Blytz Luxury

This app takes a lot of social media work so much easier. Thank you. Setting up the app to promote my products on social media was fast and easy. I really would recommend using this for your own store. The app automatically provides product posts to Facebook and Twitter. Once again, thank you Post Studio. Setting up my campaign for Twitter was as simple as a few clicks and now I can advertise automatically on my Facebook shop page and the same thing goes for Twitter.

Ominous Little Cup

I am just starting out and I thought about adding automated tasks and *POOF* here you are! Thank you so much!