Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Assistenza Tv66

Yzma's Exclusives

So glad that we have an app now that will post from our stores and not have to stress about posting. I made a mistake on something and the customer service was able to help right away. Since installing the app I have seen more increase in sales and visitors.

One2Bazar

i used this app. best app for publish post With description and short link of your site on Facebook .

CollectManga

cool app, really helped me, i dont know how to do some things but i learn fast so it doesent matter.

Exotic Bear

Good App. Easy to use, Smart ! Looking forward to the results and I believe this is a useful app and recommend it for other entrepeneurs

Lifetime Obsessions

I just downloaded this app and so far so good. I have no clue what I'm doing but this is going to help me keep up with posting while I'm focused on other things. Thanks Guys!!!

The Design Mart

This app is the best to use. As it removes the thought of posting on FB n Twitter.
This is one of the best automation I found.

Superior Belle LLC

Trying this out for the first time I'll see how it works out for my first campaign .When my campaign post tomorrow

ThustleProducts

This is really easy to use. I love how straight forward it is. I just started using it today and haven't checked everything out. It would be nice if IG worked on it

Eliot Grey

I was looking for an app that could post automatically and FREE! to my social media accounts, this was it! I am thrilled, you will be too!

www.eliotgrey.com