Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Downtown Vapoury

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Giving it a shot.Looks promising.Will really help if it does what it says it does.Looking forward to seeing some results

Blytz Luxury

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app takes a lot of social media work so much easier. Thank you. Setting up the app to promote my products on social media was fast and easy. I really would recommend using this for your own store. The app automatically provides product posts to Facebook and Twitter. Once again, thank you Post Studio. Setting up my campaign for Twitter was as simple as a few clicks and now I can advertise automatically on my Facebook shop page and the same thing goes for Twitter.

Ominous Little Cup

I am just starting out and I thought about adding automated tasks and *POOF* here you are! Thank you so much!

Shoplamarina

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

so far so good, easy to set up, it will be better when Instagram is included, will report back after a few weeks use

Folding umbrella

Location Saudi Arabia

The app is worth the experience that has been shortened for time and is characterized by ease and clarity thanks to this beautiful

Kathys-Jewelry-Store-&-Designs-By-You.-

Fantastic App. Thank you! Helps when I'm busy to send out products to advertise on my social media.

Curated Fashion

I love this app. so easy and helpful! Helps keeping my store page visible, increasing sales, stock flow... love it

Cloudzstore

Location Uganda
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very helpful app, I am enjoying free ads, thank you so much. Its really fast and smart. Now my campaigns are up and running

Ineffable Tru

Fantastic app, easy to set up and use! It makes life easier by publishing the content of your site for you!

Cool Hoodies

Time spent using app About 2 months

I really like it. The best app I ever seen for advertising, very easy to manage and to the point. I will use this app again and again.