Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Kloee

This is a great app,easy to install and setup.
This app help us to keep our customers engaged and save time for me and my team.

Stylish and Fun

Just started, but I think this might be my favourite app! The random post feature is so awesome, and easy to setup. The customer service is also great and helpful!

Neon Star Mobile Distribution

Thank You. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Inner Personality Gifts

I was looking for something to help me post to my Instagram account and I found AutoPostr. I decided to give it a try. it's beautiful! Works perfectly. I am able to auto post one product from my store each day to my (now connected) Twitter, Instagram and Facebook page. While I sleep! So far, I'm very much loving this newly found app.

Blazin Fashion

We have used this app to help with posting on our social accounts for a while now. HIGHLY recommend this app to anyone that wants a consistent auto social post app that is user-friendly and FREE to use. 5 stars hands down!

DoneDeal.AE

Great app ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Dihamutim

GREAT app! Fall in love with this app . Really working great. fulfilling my need. Hope i could generate my sale with this app

Medusa Beauty Boutique

Great app thank you! Very useful! Great time saver and marketing tool I would recommend this to ALL shopify store owners

Unimakers

Best app ever! Thank you so much team for creating such an amazing autopilot post app. I would highly recommend installing the app once to save you time on manually uploading posts.

The Style Shelf

Awesome! Thank you for existing. This app makes it very easy to manage my social media + busy lifestyle!