Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

BrandsClothing.pk

This app is awesome and its really FREE..... Moreover support team is very co-operative specially Pavi, she helped me in fixing bug quickly. Great Service

Alley's Boutique

Friendly service, quick to fix issue, answered within a day, perfect interaction. I highly recommend AutoPostr.

More Than Charms

Absolutely fabulous. Love the simplicity and the ease to set up. ....and it is absolutely free. SOOOO happy

POEFASHION® - Portraits of Elegance Fashion® - Fine Arts®

Portraits of Elegance Fine Arts® - Fashion®
I have been using Post Studio for the past couple of years and honestly, they are the best I have worked with. They are very helpful and the support is top-notch. So thrilled that I found these folks to work with for my online store. Everything is working perfectly and couldn't ask for better.

Diana's Lingerie

All functions are free now. I am using more instas and face pages for auto posting, all works well.

Fat Boy Fight

Simple app, with a really good interface. Had a small issue with my instagram account integration, which was solved with the help of support.

Aigoda

It ’s a very nice app.
This app saves time and posts fast.
I am very grateful.
The explanation of the staff was also good.

Star Rugs

really good,app, very helpful,. thank you very much for help they helping very friendly and usefull .

P3

Good app. Under-rated and does not get enough credit. Makes your life a little bit easier. To add more value, they should start adding templates to images and videos.

Joker Life

Great App, easy to use and easy to configure. I also just experienced some very helpful Customer Service by the online App - quick and efficient.