Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
June 21, 2022

Its actually great, I had a bit of trouble, which was through my error, and they helped me out.
I love the way it advertises to my page for me on a daily basis.

Kommon Scents
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
June 14, 2022

Looks good. just started using free version. if it works well. i may consider using pro version for daily auto-promo

Diapers.com.sg
Singapore
Time spent using app: 21 minutes
June 13, 2022

I use this app to help me create daily campaigns. I really like how it takes the guesswork out of always having to manually do it. Their customer service is excellent.

Signatourz
Time spent using app: 8 months
May 27, 2022

HO USATO QUESTA APP ED E MOLTO COMODA MI HA AIUTATO NEL LAVORO DI POSTING! MOLTO COMODA DA USARE! TEAM HELP HA RISPOSTO SUBITO

EvilCollar
Italy
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
May 23, 2022

Super App! Recommended, Good customer Service. and Hand-Free Service not needing to post manually every time!

JAYKAY Arts
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 23, 2022

A wonderful program that I highly recommend Thank you, she did a great job explaining Thank you, she did a great job explaining

أنية المنزل
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 3 days
May 17, 2022

Very helpful. Spent so much time before creating posts one by one, now it does it for me. Saving so much time and driving traffic

Nana Sells
Hungary
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
May 17, 2022

A very helpful application, I already use on several webs, and it really helps my work, coupled with a friendly and very responsive custome service, while there is only a monthly subscription, hopefully in the future I can pay an annual one. Thanks...

OPQRSTEE
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 9, 2022

super cool app. and the customer service is quick and helpful. extremely recommended. thank you so much

resinwoodliving
Turkey
Time spent using app: 30 days
May 2, 2022

Good app good support. Great for streamlining posting. If tiktok and carousel posting was added for Instagram it would be perfect

OH Garments