Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your product to Twitter & social media

sportfitwearshop

Works well, thank you this app and make my work more efficient. I love it so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEDS SOLUTIONS

Usei este App agora e me parece ser muito bom
Vamos Ver como será e hoje em diante
espero q funcione

Turkish Style US

I used this app to post my listings on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. It is easy to use and works great. Thanks

InnovStore

Sa far so good! Nice way to do automatic post on social networks. Would be great to be able to have more control on the campain (ie: each time we add a product, to create a post)

newpophome

I had a little problem. They solved. They have very good customer help. Thank you so much. But I didn't use it yet

Diecast Model Centre

Great app, really easy to set up in no time, but if you do need any help, the guides cover it well and if you need to contact support, you'll find their response to be very quick and efficient, just what you need when running a business. Fantastic, can I give more than 5 stars?

Myquikstores

This App is so useful. Easy to use too. It helps me grow and promote my store while I'm learning new skills to grow my audiences.
Thank you for such a great job. Would be better if I could send the post to all my social media accounts at the same time.

Akisym

Perfect app a must have on all online stores very helpfull, costumer support is great i recomend this app to everyone, thank you very much for providing this app for free

Society Of Zin

So far so good. App working good. I was able to automate products posting to twitter. Now I just have to seat back chill and relax.

Gadgetion

Easy to setup, clear and simple, no hassle, no headaches. I use plenty of FB posting apps but this one it just work and it's really easy to use.