Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

G8STORES

What an AWESOME app.....Saves a lot of time posting. And the posting looks great on social media. I did not even spend 4 min to do the set up....Its quick, easy and the best of all totally free....GREAT JOB

MyTousha

Great Application which save time and organize my work. It make the auto posting on social media very easy and for free!

diyshop.co.za

So far so good. Well done guys

Easy to setup
Just what I needed to automate my social sharing.
More time for other things now

Anytime assistance

Great App , it saves a lot of time and different templates lets you choose auto post in different styles .. I will recommend this app to all shopify users .. URI was so helpful in support and really sorted all questions i had ..

Do download this as this will help you increase your business. :)

Cirque Wear

what you see is what you get the effects of this app are direct..thanks alot..i look for to more traffic and sales

G Street Bath & Beauty

I was surprised at how easy the app really is to set up and use. I have no technical skills,all I did was follow the steps.

Exotic Bear Watch

Great app for posting your products to social media. Thankyou ! I recommend this app to all Shopify entrepeneurs

Claik Apparel's

i used this app to help me post product on social media, and it's really helpful and friendly to use.

Dodo Arena

amazing application, very good

Dephony Store

Very convenient and straight forward post automation app. It has great potential and great customer service. Right now it uses TinyURL to shorten the product links, and I would like to see supports for other URL shorteners such as Tiny.ie.

I can imagine it will support more social media networks in the future.
Great overall! Thank you.