Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Colombo Shop the Online Store

the best app ever, easy to install and looks great in FB page thank you
I hade kit but I canceled because this one is 100 times better

AvaChic

Literally the best app ever, didn't know i need it till i woke up and fond new notifications on my facebook without doing anything lol.
Edit: And the costumer service is AMAZING!!!! Replying in 5 secs for a free app, i know some apps that i pay that take hrs to reply!

Lunda Bazar Online

The Best App on Shopify with The Best After-Sales Customer Service in The Whole World. Really Provided Instant Answers and Solutions to All the Problems and Willing to Provide Solutions to Problems Even Not Related to There App. a 100% Recommended App.

Assamica Agro

Really good app if you want help with posting your products regulary on Facebook and Twitter, I would recommend this app! https://www.assamicaaro.in

September 12, 2019

Thank you for your review!

Tie-Fly Clothing & Hair Co.

I would highly suggest this app to automate posts to your Facebook & Twitter accounts, works flawlessly. You can tailor post times, days & what's included in the post. Customer service is very responsive. Tie - Fly Clothing & Hair Co. approved & appreciated!!!

September 12, 2019

What an incredible review, thanks :)

Effoe Lifestyle Furniture

I used this app for my social media posting, i.e Twitter and face book. I really enjoy it ease of use and the short amount of time it takes me to do posting.
I want to see Pinterest and Instagram, etc addition. Great app and I recommend it Highly!

September 12, 2019

Thank you so much for your review!

Rousez

First Great team, always ready to help. I Loved the app because it saved me a lot of time preparing my fb posts.

Mind Bend Apparel

Great app! Great support! It does what it states, the interface is very simple to use. You also get a preview of how the post will look, which is a nice bonus. The app automates some of the boring work you have to do.

Baby Hamlyn

Easy setup, efficient and simplicity. definitely save a lot of time with this app.
Likewise with the app support, LEGEND.

ShopyStube

I started using this app recently,
but I must say that it is really phenomenal it helps a lot to save time.
Then the support with Arthur is fantastic and super fast. I recommend to everyone