Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Dodo Arena

Location Italy

amazing application, very good

Dephony Store

Very convenient and straight forward post automation app. It has great potential and great customer service. Right now it uses TinyURL to shorten the product links, and I would like to see supports for other URL shorteners such as Tiny.ie.

I can imagine it will support more social media networks in the future.
Great overall! Thank you.

Hazelle Prime

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I'm so excited to see my first campaign come to life. I was lost and now am found! Thank you for making this the most user-friendly experience!

Stag.Tools

I used this app to help me manage a consistent posting schedule. I have yet to see a scheduled post; however, the more consistent posting should help drive traffic.

MONICA CHANNEL SHOP

Location Spain

this app is very good help for me,is easy and edit simple but enought,the publisment is profesional

chilloutshop.com

Location Norway

The best support I've ever had in my whole experience with Shopify! A development team that really focuses on the customers and aims to develop the best possible solution. Thank you so much for your time :D

SturkShop Jewellery Store

Location Australia

Very easy to use. Stress free way of posting to facebook. I like the template because it captures everything about the product

Sophia's Marketplace

I just wish I knew about this app much sooner. This helps me place posts to facebook on schedule so I don't have to worry about being active and engaged on my facebook. Thanks!!

DungeonsAndDiceGamingSupplies.com

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I love this App ! it is beyond easy to use . lots of apps say easy to use and they are anything BUT easy to use, but i am very pleased with this app it was so easy to set up and start the auto campaigns this freed up my time to focus on other aspects of my business, and its FREE ! WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT !

Shoreline Box

Used this app, works well till now. We need to test it for the next few days for exact results. The interface is very simple to use and user-friendly.