Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Exotic Bear

Good App. Easy to use, Smart ! Looking forward to the results and I believe this is a useful app and recommend it for other entrepeneurs

Lifetime Obsessions

I just downloaded this app and so far so good. I have no clue what I'm doing but this is going to help me keep up with posting while I'm focused on other things. Thanks Guys!!!

The Design Mart

This app is the best to use. As it removes the thought of posting on FB n Twitter.
This is one of the best automation I found.

Superior Belle LLC

Trying this out for the first time I'll see how it works out for my first campaign .When my campaign post tomorrow

ThustleProducts

This is really easy to use. I love how straight forward it is. I just started using it today and haven't checked everything out. It would be nice if IG worked on it

Eliot Grey

I was looking for an app that could post automatically and FREE! to my social media accounts, this was it! I am thrilled, you will be too!

www.eliotgrey.com

MyFancy House

Really easy to use. I like the opportunity to choose the collection I want to promote. Can't wait to see the results

amristylez

Very easy to use. Makes advertising so easy. I can't wait to increase my sales with such a great app.

by [REESEDELUCA]

Such an amazing app because it takes one thing out of my hands and does it wonderfully. Posting on social on auto-pilot!

Just Keeping Time

I used this app to create a campaign on Twitter. It is easy to install and very user friendly. Can't wait to see how the campaign performs. Great App!!!