Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

PMVU

Location Ghana

l use this app to create my first campaign, it was awsome and l really love it l like it's performance

Darbrey Gifts and Accessories

HI i used this app to post my products to Facebook the app is very easy to understand and use very good app.

Waggy Lads

I've spent a lot of time typing out creative posts and finding the right picture, this app just scheduled a daily random product post to Facebook! I don't have to touch it anymore! Now to see if it will increase visitors and sales!

Assistenza Tv66

Location Spain

Yzma's Exclusives

So glad that we have an app now that will post from our stores and not have to stress about posting. I made a mistake on something and the customer service was able to help right away. Since installing the app I have seen more increase in sales and visitors.

One2Bazar

Location India

i used this app. best app for publish post With description and short link of your site on Facebook .

CollectManga

Location Colombia

cool app, really helped me, i dont know how to do some things but i learn fast so it doesent matter.

Exotic Bear

Good App. Easy to use, Smart ! Looking forward to the results and I believe this is a useful app and recommend it for other entrepeneurs

Lifetime Obsessions

Time spent using app About 2 months

I just downloaded this app and so far so good. I have no clue what I'm doing but this is going to help me keep up with posting while I'm focused on other things. Thanks Guys!!!

The Design Mart

Location India

This app is the best to use. As it removes the thought of posting on FB n Twitter.
This is one of the best automation I found.