Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Modern Farmhouse Store

This app is recommended as they have a very good online support and made social media posting very easy since it is on auto-pilot

Foyerduchef

Very nice app it delivers me how I like. It doesn't skip any posting time and delivers just set the date the day and hours you want and leave the rest it does it like Magic.

svipdeal

I have been using this software for some time and I feel it is good. However, I hope that some of the auto-posting functions can be improved, such as the product categories, which cannot be shown to the auto-posting function at the moment. It would be great if the pictures could be processed as well. The customer service is also great, she answers all the questions, replies quickly and is patient.

Passionate Puppy

Pavi was excellent and very responsive and fabulous customer service ...loving this app and services!!!!
Such a convenient app!!!

Bluehill Direct-sale Store

This app solves my biggest problem right now. Because I managed several channels. It takes a lot of time to post every day. It saves me a lot of time to do more things!

Gift Basket 4 Every Occasion

Pavi was a great help in setting me up when I had a slight problem. Thank you so much Pavi you were awesome, patient and understanding. Will recommend this app for sure they stand behind it and are very helpful.

Yummlet

good app. Very easy to use and to set. their support team is very fast to answer and resolve the issues.

TheHighLife88

I'm using this app to increase exposure on my graphic tees.... I want to see the outcome. If it's what I anticipate, my traffic and sales should start flowing in a few weeks.

NHAWND

NICE APP , REALLY ENJOY AUTO POSTING ON INSTAGRAM , FACEBOOK , TWITTER , THANKS GUYS AM HAPPY WITH IT

Refinemylook

Excellent app looking forward to more updates. The app is very easy. Do not have to struggle to add posts on social media. Saves so much time chasing posts