Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

House and Loft Living

Time spent using app About 2 months

Works great for Pinterest and is easy to set up. Support was also good when needed. Highly recommended!

Angelina Venus Accessories

Time spent using app About 3 hours

GREAT APP GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT CENT WHO REALLY HELP YOU WITH ALL YOURS QUESTIONS AND PROBLEMS I WOULD REALLY RECOMMEND THIS APP

Qcanvas

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 2 months

It's easy to work with. You'll access to many useful features just by signing up with the free plan. Highly recommended!

Göberlo

The app was good in terms of the design and how easy it is to use. It was a bit too simple for my taste, and I felt like there needed to be more content in it. It could also have been better optimized for speed.

RELXELF ACG Hub

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very good features and helpful! use it for a long time and recently have problems but solved really quick

iSignShop

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Easy to use, straightforward. Linked to my social pages with ease. I like the set it and forget it functionality.

Jewelry Sessions

Downloaded this app a short time ago and connected my social sites and it is working fine. It is easy to set up and if you have any questions customer service is very good at getting back to you with help. I would recommend this app.

Coffee Bean and Birds

Location Spain
Time spent using app 10 minutes

I really recommend it, Great app. I use it on all webs I manage. Easy set up with great results on your social networks.

CoThings Shop

Location Tunisia

Wonderful app, gives a push in social media. You'll have traffic even without paying facebook ads fees.

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great App Love it This is great also for those who are new to dropshipping
I cannot say more just try affordable price