Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
September 26, 2019

Simply the best- game-changer app- and above all- for free- this app has to be one of the best we came across so far. Best wishes!!

druksell.bt
Bhutan
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 26, 2019

So far easy to do and no cost to post is in my budget for someone like me to start a new business!!!!

M & M Angels Gifts
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 25, 2019

excellent app. easy to use and install. auto posting saves a lot of time. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to drive more traffic to their online business.

ToddleBag
September 25, 2019

I just started using this app and it looking good so far on facebook but I was just wondering if it can be made to post on instagram

IKEDEC
Post Studio replied September 25, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're working on Instagram and hope to release it in a few weeks. We'll announce it via email.

September 25, 2019

Fantastic App, the best auto posting in the world, i have try this for just one day but it's fantastic and free <3

Risparmiando su Internet
Italy
Time spent using app: 17 days
September 24, 2019

Its easy to use app it looks like I will enjoy especially to post to Twiiter account. Ir recommend it to other shop owners to try it.

Lelohle Boutique
South Africa
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited September 23, 2019

I decided to use this for Facebook automation. Really simple to use. Recommend! I like it better than Outfy and some of the other apps with more features- only because this app can get your posts out fast and then you can share them to your groups ect..

Luv Mint Hearts
Time spent using app: 9 days
September 23, 2019

I was looking for a social automation app and this just does the job perfectly. Easy to set up and works like a charm.

HitDemFolks.com
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 23, 2019

Just add the app, let see how it works for the moment looks good, posting for both social are good.

NHBshop
September 22, 2019

The app is fantastic!!! Works perfect. Very helpful and solves my auto-posting problem. I hope there will be the same for instagram

iheartmycase.com