Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Tie-Fly Clothing & Hair Co.

I would highly suggest this app to automate posts to your Facebook & Twitter accounts, works flawlessly. You can tailor post times, days & what's included in the post. Customer service is very responsive. Tie - Fly Clothing & Hair Co. approved & appreciated!!!

September 12, 2019

What an incredible review, thanks :)

Effoe Lifestyle Furniture

Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app for my social media posting, i.e Twitter and face book. I really enjoy it ease of use and the short amount of time it takes me to do posting.
I want to see Pinterest and Instagram, etc addition. Great app and I recommend it Highly!

September 12, 2019

Thank you so much for your review!

Rousez

Location Spain

First Great team, always ready to help. I Loved the app because it saved me a lot of time preparing my fb posts.

Mind Bend Apparel

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app! Great support! It does what it states, the interface is very simple to use. You also get a preview of how the post will look, which is a nice bonus. The app automates some of the boring work you have to do.

Baby Hamlyn

Location Australia

Easy setup, efficient and simplicity. definitely save a lot of time with this app.
Likewise with the app support, LEGEND.

ShopyStube

Location Germany

I started using this app recently,
but I must say that it is really phenomenal it helps a lot to save time.
Then the support with Arthur is fantastic and super fast. I recommend to everyone

AkoLako Shop

Location Philippines

This is a wonderful app! I do recommend this app for all store owners like me! It really helps me a lot and saves more time in auto-posting my product in different social media. Hoping for more helpful and disruptive campaigns in the coming days! Chat support is really great! Kudos to the Team!

Spy Shop SA

Location South Africa

This auto posting app, is without a doubt the best and simplest i've ever used on any platform + Arthur and his team offer the best support and consistently updating their app! Well done, one suggestion: make more apps!

Dazyle

Time spent using app 23 minutes

Quick and easy. Extremely user friendly UI

Thanks for creating this. Hope it will support Instagram one day. Keep up the good work.

SexyPositive

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is great, support quickly, fix the problem very fast, help my shop management of social media.