Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited September 14, 2019

Literally the best app ever, didn't know i need it till i woke up and fond new notifications on my facebook without doing anything lol.
Edit: And the costumer service is AMAZING!!!! Replying in 5 secs for a free app, i know some apps that i pay that take hrs to reply!

AvaChic
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited September 17, 2021

The Best App on Shopify with The Best After-Sales Customer Service in The Whole World. Really Provided Instant Answers and Solutions to All the Problems and Willing to Provide Solutions to Problems Even Not Related to There App. a 100% Recommended App.

Lunda Bazar Online
Pakistan
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
September 12, 2019

Really good app if you want help with posting your products regulary on Facebook and Twitter, I would recommend this app! https://www.assamicaaro.in

Assamica Agro
India
Time spent using app: 2 months
Post Studio replied September 12, 2019

Thank you for your review!

September 12, 2019

I would highly suggest this app to automate posts to your Facebook & Twitter accounts, works flawlessly. You can tailor post times, days & what's included in the post. Customer service is very responsive. Tie - Fly Clothing & Hair Co. approved & appreciated!!!

Tie-Fly Clothing & Hair Co.
Time spent using app: 17 days
Post Studio replied September 12, 2019

What an incredible review, thanks :)

September 12, 2019

I used this app for my social media posting, i.e Twitter and face book. I really enjoy it ease of use and the short amount of time it takes me to do posting.
I want to see Pinterest and Instagram, etc addition. Great app and I recommend it Highly!

Effoe Lifestyle Furniture
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Post Studio replied September 12, 2019

Thank you so much for your review!

Edited September 14, 2019

First Great team, always ready to help. I Loved the app because it saved me a lot of time preparing my fb posts.

Rousez
Spain
Time spent using app: 6 days
September 11, 2019

Great app! Great support! It does what it states, the interface is very simple to use. You also get a preview of how the post will look, which is a nice bonus. The app automates some of the boring work you have to do.

Mind Bend Apparel
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 9, 2019

Easy setup, efficient and simplicity. definitely save a lot of time with this app.
Likewise with the app support, LEGEND.

Baby Hamlyn
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 9, 2019

I started using this app recently,
but I must say that it is really phenomenal it helps a lot to save time.
Then the support with Arthur is fantastic and super fast. I recommend to everyone

ShopyStube
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited September 7, 2019

This is a wonderful app! I do recommend this app for all store owners like me! It really helps me a lot and saves more time in auto-posting my product in different social media. Hoping for more helpful and disruptive campaigns in the coming days! Chat support is really great! Kudos to the Team!

AkoLako Shop