Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your product to Twitter & social media

Paris Glamor

merci pour cette application qui facilite les publications automatiques
bon courage à toute l'équipe!

Absolute Fashion 2020

It was very easy for me to schedule my post and create my post. This is an awesome app. I will definitely keep use this app for my business.

The Happy Shop For Family & Home

I needed this app with all my heart, as additional way to get to the "eyeballs" and I can highly recommend it! Thank you!

Nurrizlook

I used thiis on my store it work very great I got more visiter more traffic more sales i like it try it guys Nurrizlook store now is differente

Dashery Box

Awesome
............................................... Excellent App to use .. I highly recommend it to everyone..........

Excape Hatch

Amazingly simple to use and just what I was looking for to coordinate my social media platforms. Thank you

The Fellas Corner

I used this app to simple post my products to Social media, It takes absolutely any effort away from thinking about what to write on social posts. You don't know what you are missing with this app simplicity at it's best.

IKUADI

This app looks really helpful with campaigns, it has good customized features and also permits to modify parts of the campaign details.

ofmanstore

I tested the app and really liked it a lot, soon I will migrate to the pro plan for sure. it is easy to use and very functional.
I recommend. Congratulations!

FashionMiva

So far so good. The app is very easy to use. I just started with Pro plan. I hope it will bring me traffic and boost sale. I will update . Thanks