Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

thebetastore24

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a Great app if you need to post everyday in your Page. this app is very useful if you have a small business like me

A Cheep Tee

This is by far, the best posting app around. I used the free version for a while and it worked so well, I'm going to upgrade. Really great support and makes life really easy for posting to social media. It was easy to set up and connect my social networks even though I'm new to Shopify. I've always used WooCommerce and apps like this make me like Shopify even more.

GeekLoveph

Location Philippines

Awesome app. A huge time-saver. It does what it says it does. The team is also really helpful. 5 stars : ) :)

Direct Computers

Amazing app i can see why there are so many good reviews. Moved from Loomly which cost a bomb and this has everything we need to save time and push our posts out! Amazing team wish you all the best :)

Mode Denise

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 20 hours

Hello!
Very good app POST STUDIO
I used Post Studio for my website Online Shoping

World Store 247

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great customer service. The app works well and it even generates discount codes automatically on Shopify. Well done my friends.. TYVM Pavi for the reminder. lol

Living Perfectly You

Since starting this app, our traffic has increased by 350% compared to the sale time period from September 1-30 and you can actually see the traffic difference skyrocket. Sales have also increased by .30% which for us was 0-1 sales per week and has jumped to as many as 10 sales per week. The only thing we did that was different is we added this app to our store!

Kloee

Location Brazil

This is a great app,easy to install and setup.
This app help us to keep our customers engaged and save time for me and my team.

Stylish and Fun

Location Singapore

Just started, but I think this might be my favourite app! The random post feature is so awesome, and easy to setup. The customer service is also great and helpful!

Neon Star Mobile Distribution

Location Myanmar (Burma)

Thank You. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐