Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
February 16, 2022

This app is very easy to use and it helps a lot, I save a lot of time ! This is the best autopost app ! thanks !!

Miaou Candle
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 11 months
February 3, 2022

An awesome app, so far so good. Check www,dirtfloordenim1.com today. An awesome app, so far so good. Check www,dirtfloordenim1.com today.

Dirt Floor Denim Company
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 29, 2022

This is one of the best App I recommend for those struggling with managing their social media posts. 5 min set up only, and you are ready to go as far as you want with your automatic posts on regular timeline. It deserves 5 stars.

Pinzol
Portugal
Time spent using app: 15 days
January 26, 2022

Just installed it, so far so good. I just need a simple to automate my products to social media like instagram and twitter.

Precious Engraved
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
January 20, 2022

What an awesome app. I was looking for an app that I could use to autopost my products on social media and came accross this app. Now you just set it up and let it do the rest for you. 5 stars

Decor Handles
South Africa
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 20, 2022

So far so good. I was frustrated with Business Suite locking up on me and after spending a long time setting up a post it would seize up and I would lose everything. The last straw was when my draft disappeared! Today I set up Post Studio in a matter of minutes and my first post to 3 separate platforms was instant! I had a few questions and started a chat. Pavi was there to help me and helped me fix my issues, which were operator error of course. I am excited to learn how it all works and am super glad I came across this app.

KaraLynn Jewelry
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
January 15, 2022

Very easy to use your app. I appreciate your development team for creating this very helpful automation tool.

Shop Corals
Time spent using app: 11 months
December 30, 2021

Very useful easy to use, I recommend everybody, you can post Instagram, Twitter, Facebook... Making templates is very easy also.

Ally2Shop
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
December 21, 2021

It's a really nice application, it works flawlessly, customer service responds quickly, I recommend it.

Banzido
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
December 21, 2021

Very good service! Recommended App for everyonoe who want to push the sales! Good support and very helpfully

ICH DEKORIERE