Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Matero

I notified them of this bug weeks ago and never heard back from their support. I followed up and it was complete silence. The issue is that the app will push images/posts to out of stock variations.

Jenston Girl

The images are not being padded after choosing padded on instagram, they are still being cropped. I Already emailed three times with not replies.

Aryellys Place

Our Instagram business account continues disconnecting and keeps showing errors. We disconnected and reconnected the app to check if the problem was solved but nothing, We contacted support many times via email but like other people said they do not respond at all, we were forced to go back to our old app.

Yousweety

BEWARE!! The app permission asks for your store orders information: Edit orders:
This includes: draft orders and all order details for the last 60 days.
Post Studio - Auto Posting will be able to access personally identifiable information about your customers, including names, email addresses, phone numbers, physical addresses, geolocations, IP addresses, and browser user agents.

February 18, 2022

This permission was part of an enhancement to provide conversion details related to posts. The permission has been REMOVED and is no longer necessary. Thank you for providing this valuable feedback.

DBC Baby Bedding Co

Don't use this. It does not work! And when you tell them it isn't posting, they come back hateful. Paying for a service, expecting it to work, and loosing revenue from missing post.
There are other auto poster companies out there.

Meowgicians™

I find it does not working very well with me. I had encounter a lot of bugs, tried to contact support but what they recommended me is to delete the App and reinstall it. Totally does not work. I linked my previous page and delinked it, it says the limit has reached and require me to go for paid version so that i can link more pages. Could not solve this issue for long time and I have to delete it and move on.

December 20, 2021

We've removed the campaign that was causing your issue. You can continue to use the app for free if you wish. Thanks again

ladieskits

very bad technical support also they don't answer. waiting 1 week to solve the posting but they didn't answer. bad experience. bad app

DR.HC - Happy Choices for Organic, Natural, Vegan Cosmetics

One of my account was not connected and keeps showing error. Contacted support many many times via email but got no response at all. I went to the app to chat with them, it has been some days but that simple issue is still not resolved. They seem not to be very willing to help and reply once a day. Disappointed!

FashionKart

It is a great app only till you run into issues. The support system is pretty bad. There is no reply to the messages sent.
Who would do this to even the paying customers?

The Shoes Closet

very bad app. this app not working promptly. its always give error when trying to connect the facebook/instagram page. the customer service is one of the baddest i have ever seen, they see your message and they ignore you.. then reply you after 2-3 days !!!
and 1 more strange thing since i used this app... every day my instagram page following many new users... i think this app take your details and use it to sell followers !
do not use it !!!!