Post Studio ‑ Social Auto Post

by Kapusta Technologies Ltd

Auto post your products to Facebook & Twitter

1 review

HowPretty

for some reason right after using this app , facebook started to give me the confirm its you verification and that i am human ...etc for maybe once everyday.

after around 1 week they disabled my ad account once , and then now my full account and asked for my face picture to prove its me

is this app using official API ?
and does it go with Facebook Policy ?

December 13, 2019

Dear owner of HowPretty,

This is a personal verification process Facebook sometimes ask users to go through. It usually depends on Country of origin or in some other cases on additional factors that facebook does not disclose

Please allow me to help you with it and have your problem solved. It's important you know that your facebook page is still available even though you personal account may be pending verification.

Post Studio is a facebook verified app, using the API after going through a detailed review process by a facebook team member and I assure you we are 100% compliant with their policy so this situation was not caused by us in any way. We have almost 4000 happy customers who use it daily, so if such issue could be caused by the app we would have definitely been aware of it by now.

Regardless, Let me help you with our experience on this, and increase the chances to get your account verified on facebook sooner than later.
I sent you an email with my contact details so that we can get to it right away.

Looking forward to your response!