Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr | Reviews

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Booster Massages

Great app for Marketplace store. Must use app to auto post on all social media platforms like facebook , insta and twitter,

Thème à Tic

super support, malheureusement encore qu'une langue prise en charge mais relativement complet, et abordable.

Jharonka

This App is very easy to use and very useful for Auto Posts on FB & Insta. For Test post it should give an option of choosing the pictures from the complete collection .

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

Updated: 10-4-21: I love the idea of this app! But, I think they have made some changes since I first signed on and now I am unsure of what I'm able to do. And, I'm not certain the developers understand my questions. I'm feeling a little frustrated.

Kindlux

i am experienced Facebook ads and Instagram and advertising Facebook so i want to enjoy about using

Ciafy Store

É um excelente app, vou testar por sete dias, verifiquei a cobrança no instagram, vou publicar no facebook e twitter.

culturavibes

great app , Installed it today really love it. Work very easyy. too bad you have to pay for the instagram function.

LA PULGADA

I JUST INSTALLED AND IT HAS BENN EASY TO SET,

Drip4Men™

I've used this app for awhile now posting mostly on FB. What I really like is the ease of use, but what could be improved is the selection of items for posting. You can manually select the item you want to choose up to a point, meaning that it will scroll through only about 5 options and then start over, giving you the same 5 options. I think it should scroll through the entire collection(s). If this were fixed I'd give it a 5! Other nice feature is that you can also setup your campaign to post at a later time. The customer service is truly awesome!!!

JDR Distributors

Great app for posting on social networks, free, really easy to use, number 1 support solve my problem right away!

I recommend this App will generate traffic for real!

Previous 1