Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your products to social media channels

IKUADI

This app looks really helpful with campaigns, it has good customized features and also permits to modify parts of the campaign details.

ofmanstore

I tested the app and really liked it a lot, soon I will migrate to the pro plan for sure. it is easy to use and very functional.
I recommend. Congratulations!

FashionMiva

So far so good. The app is very easy to use. I just started with Pro plan. I hope it will bring me traffic and boost sale. I will update . Thanks

Deb's Tilbud

So far so good. We will see how it works out. I just started with first campaign. Im hoping the automatic will increase sales. debstilbud.dk

Wind River Trading Company

Excellent app to keep you active on social media platforms when you do not have the time to post daily. The support team is very good and quick to reply.

lovehappyskin

This app is awesome, makes Facebook campaign post so much easier, I am still working on the templet, but for now, I feel I save lots of time already.

A C.H.I.L.D.S. Boutique

Effortless set-up. Your catalog uploads easily. Awesome templates. Great value. Time saver! Can complete a month's worth of postings under an hour.

World of Pickleball

I have been so busy, and juggling multiple stores, this really helps me allocate my time without stressing about posting myself!!! i am excited to see what the pro features offer, the free one is already extremely impressive

HappyBuy Mall

1. Through the free trial, I am very satisfied with the app function.
2. Looking forward to launching new functions as soon as possible, pushing videos or carousel pictures to tiktok&pinterest, in order to achieve the purpose of promoting the product.

Diamond Painting Corner

For me, it’s one of the best Shopify Apps I have ever used. Now I have automated Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter without me having to do much. I know that every day my products are on social networks and I can dedicate myself to other things, it’s perfect!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45