Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your product to Twitter & social media

HomelyDeko

Best app to use ever highly recommend this app customer service are nice and helpful . very useful app

youcanfindall

best app ever to use and the customer service is helpful and kind they helped me with my fbk issues

HappyDog

Awesome app, it keeps our IG and FB accounts active everyday. We're getting more followers, interactions, and sales as a result. Plus, the support team is AWESOME!!

IslandGirl Dream

This app is awesome for posting. Thanks for creating this wonderful app. 5 Stars. Will continue to use daily.

OhhMy! Gifts and Things, LLC

I am new to the app and set it up this morning but was having difficulty getting it to post. I love that there is a chat box on the app. Pavi got with me right away and directed me as to how to fix my problem and I am now posting! Pavi was very clear and concise with her advise. Thanks Pavi!

BrandsClothing.pk

This app is awesome and its really FREE..... Moreover support team is very co-operative specially Pavi, she helped me in fixing bug quickly. Great Service

Alley's Boutique

Friendly service, quick to fix issue, answered within a day, perfect interaction. I highly recommend AutoPostr.

More Than Charms

Absolutely fabulous. Love the simplicity and the ease to set up. ....and it is absolutely free. SOOOO happy

POEFASHION® - Portraits of Elegance Fashion® - Fine Arts®

Portraits of Elegance Fine Arts® - Fashion®
I have been using Post Studio for the past couple of years and honestly, they are the best I have worked with. They are very helpful and the support is top-notch. So thrilled that I found these folks to work with for my online store. Everything is working perfectly and couldn't ask for better.

Diana's Lingerie

All functions are free now. I am using more instas and face pages for auto posting, all works well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61