Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your products to social media channels

babamohammad

amazing app, helpful, and easy to use , will keep updating as long as i am going on with this app so far so good

WOMENEXY

Really help me automate my social postings. Save me a lot of time so I can focus on my marketing and other businesses.

takaradesign.gt

I found it easy to use and incredibly helpful! Will try premium version after a couple weeks of use.

Handes of a Woman

Set was easy and test post looks fine. Will update as function is evaluated. I am interested to see if the app will run through an entire collection or just be limited to posting a few items over and over as some reviews have noted. If it works well, will consider upgrade to get Instagram posting; we have no cell signal here and it would allow me to post from my computer.

mydedor

TRYING, I AM MYDEDOR SHOP, NEW SHOP!

I hope that the program can be more prompt, for example, there is a reminder for the next step, a plan is set, and there is guidance from the beginning to the end. This will be more cordial.

Little Trees Australia

Nice and easy ,did the job, save time , good interface , reasonable price , help busy admins, Thanks

world-of-accessories-style

I have used this app to help me with my ads. I really like the experience How does he do that thank .

Kalitheo

Looks great and very easy to use...I have just installed it and I am happy so far with this app... I think it is a must on any site!

Mycastlecollection

It was easy to set up and have been helpful, I would recommend this app for your store to help with assistance

Luscious Glance Exclusive

This app is great because I don't have time to post on social media as often as i would like. The features of this app and its third party posting with hoot suite for Instagram in like my personal assistant.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40