Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your products to social media channels

Garrafeira Gato Preto

A primeira vez que uso. Até agora estou a gostar. Fácil e eficaz para quem não tem tempo para fazer publicações todos os dias.

Facestora

This is an easy app I really appreciate and as a startup now I use the free plan and hope to use the Pro plan future as well.

DiffLand

So easy to set up Facebook auto-posting! Thank you! So easy to set up Facebook auto-posting! Thank you!

AmAZing Bling by Adrienne

So easy to use and set up auto posting...saves me so much time! Make your sales so much easier. Yay love it! Love it love it.

Saaket Foods and Speciality

I have just downloaded this app and set up my first campaign. It is super easy to set up and seems to work seamlessly. 5-stars from me for this early experience.

The Best Market

very good and friendly. i recommend to use this app auto post running
thanks to developer. i wish to thanks developer to permit free access as well

Shoplanza

I don't do reviews allot but this app is amazing ,even as a free user for now their customer care service is great. The app is very user friendly and works splendidly.

Wans-e

I just started using this app and really it is good and easy to use.
you just have to try it and see, for me I recommend it.

Paris Glamor

merci pour cette application qui facilite les publications automatiques
bon courage à toute l'équipe!

Absolute Fashion 2020

It was very easy for me to schedule my post and create my post. This is an awesome app. I will definitely keep use this app for my business.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46