Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Victory Writing Shop

This app was so easy to get set up. If you have familiarity at all with social media posting apps, you'll be up and running within minutes. I started to try to set up recurring posts with SocialBee (a great social app), but with SB, you have to create each post and then from there, you can queue it for automatic reposting. And that's a time suck, y'all. Look, for $8 a month, you can pretty much add all your social channels. If you have a bigger presence, it's only $20 to upgrade. But even the free plan is valuable if you only want to post to one channel. This app will save you TONS of time every day--you don't have to collect your images, write descriptions, none of that. Just set up your campaign and it's done for you. I do wish they'd randomize the product images they choose so you have more variety, but they allow for random templates of your text, which I plan to add. I'd also love to see more choices of link shorteners (I have an account with Rebrandly, but the app only lets you choose Bit.ly) Also, tech support is quick to respond, though I only needed them so suggest a feature (adding Rebrandly integration). To wrap this up, I can't recommend this enough. The hours you'd spend working on your social media stuff is worth WAY MORE than $8. This is a smart investment, and I'm glad I went with Post Studio.

Zamana.pk

Location Pakistan

The Best App to maximize your time spent on your store instead of your social media it post randomly and good pictures

juskitchen

Location Bulgaria

This application solves all my problems in adding posts to my social networks. It is very convenient to set up the frequency of publications and dynamic description. I advise everyone who faces such a problem—you will not regret it!

Plakatbar.no

Location Norway
Time spent using app 37 minutes

Fantastisk app som gjør det så mye lettere å poste på sosiale medier. Sparer oss for mange timer og mer organisk trafikk.

wilwood-home-and-garden

I am new to the app so experiencing a slight learning curve. The support team is very helpful! I look forward to continuing with this great advantage for my shop.

The Warehouse Den

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

This is a awesome app to use and easy.
Great customer service. Using long term Thanks so much Will recommend to anyone

Naivri

Location India

The best app i came around, for auto posting on social medias, it saves plenty of hours. I highy recommend the app.

MaxwellAlxnders

This app is very effective and easy to use. The support team is very knowledgeable and able to work you through any issues that might arise. Very impressed with this app and the price is very reasonable.

Tigbul's Variety Fashion Shop

Time spent using app 1 day

I love this app so far. I will definitely upgrade once I see how it goes.
Will make my life easier. Thanks

MaxWaxPax.com

Time spent using app 41 minutes

Listen, if you want to promote your inventory in your social apps, this is the best and most efficient way to do it! I downloaded and installed the app at 9:32AM and had my first post hit Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest at 10AM Sharp! What else can I say! This is the way to go!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 70 71