PostCo 360: Returns Center

PostCo 360: Returns Center

by PostCo

Fully-branded returns center for your store

Heirloom Art Co.

We transferred over from a larger returns provider because they were too expensive. Come to find out, PostCo 360 can do everything that our old larger app can do at a fraction of the price. On top of that, Rachel was so helpful and made the setup so easy.

BEYOND By Bea

Thank-you Melisa for an excellent one on one demo. She took me through the app showing me all the important features and how they could best apply to my brand. I look forward to using PostCo 360 to build strong customer relationships through EASY online returns!

Kavala Collective

Since installing Post Co our returns and exchanges have become such an easy process! Everything is streamlined and easy for both our team and our customers. The installation was so easy and the team at Post Co was beyond helpful. Would highly recommend :)

De La Vali

Since applying the PostCo app our returns service has streamlined, it runs efficiently, saves on manpower and human error. The app can be tailored to suit your policy, inserting rules with minimal effort.
Customers also find it easy to use, linked to our DHL makes the whole return process seamless. The costs are really reasonable, we would highly recommend as a small business to create a professional, effective returns service.

Own Kind Australia

I really like how I can easily offer a link to my customers with such an easy to use process for returns and also for store credit. It really lifts the brand trust. It also creates a log that is easy to refer back to all in one place if I ever need to see how many returns are pending or to simply look up a return waiting to be processed on receipt of a return parcel. I would like if I could offer a print return label function for my customers without having to utilise eparcel.

Piyama

It was about time we got a proper returns portal that really improves both our customers experience and ours! We are so glad we found PostCo. Melisa has been such a huge help in getting us up and running. This app offers so much more than other returns app on the Shopify store and support is above and beyond. Thank you!

LEXI

We've been using PostCo 360 for around 9 months now, and it's massively streamlined our returns process. Set up was fairly straightforward, with help readily available for any issues or advice when needed. Customers love the professional feel of the whole returns process and it's definitely made managing returns and exchanges a lot easier for our staff. Support is first rate and unlike many apps out there the developers actually listen to your suggestions. The app is regularly updated and is getter better all the time. Highly recommended!

Frock Me Out

This app has transformed our returns process - so easy to use! Melisa who is our support person, has been super accessible and helpful and has fixed any issues as they have arisen for us. Would totally recommend.

LE BUNS

We used this app to streamline our returns process. It has really helped make things efficient for our team & our customers. Would definitely recommend it.

Velvety

Really helpful customer service and I love the app! It does all I need and it gets better and better over time! Totally recommended!

Previous 1 3