Postcode Shipping

Calculated shipping rules & delivery zones to improve checkout

$20/month. 7-day free trial.

Hello Friend Foods

Location Australia

I was super and pleasantly surprised how good the help desk was! Got back to my messages super quickly, and went up and above what I expected to help this app do what I needed it to do! Thank you Laura O!

Little Traders

I've been using the Postcode shipping app for almost a year and it's been the best way for me to limit specific products to different regions across Canada. This app also allowed me to control expensive shipping costs to certain areas of the country. It can be a bit confusing to set up but the team is very responsive and helpful. Thank you!

March 1, 2022

Thank you thank you! We're so glad to be your shipping rates partner of choice. Thanks for using Postcode Shipping for your shipping rules!

Venom Skateboards

If you are a UK based seller and use a mixture of shipping services like Royal Mail & DPD, then you'll likely need to charge different rates for certain Postcode areas as the Carriers charge you different rates (i.e sending to Scottish Highlands). Shopify won't let you do this unless you are on Plus which is too pricey for most of us. Thankfully this awesome app allows you to set up tricky postcode shipping rules for the UK and further afield, the setup and interface are easy to use and the results are spot on. Honestly, we couldn't run our store without this app, its an absolute must for us.

March 1, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words. We've got your back!

HAITH'S

Lauro and the team at Postcode Shipping have so far been amazing. I struggled to complete the matrix, but they stepped in and have been assisting throughout the integration. I'm new to Shopify and the apps, but I'm so far blown away by the support and patience. Put Postcode Shipping on your app shopping list.

February 3, 2022

Thanks a lot for your review! We're honored to be part of the start of your Shopify journey! Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need anything related to shipping rates!

TraditionalBeams

This app has made it possible to do the things we needed to do, and the support provided has been absolutely amazing! Fast responses and always happy to help not matter how big or small the query, they will help you get it working right for your shop. Brilliant customer service. Would definitely recommend.

January 6, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We've got your back!

PRIME Fitness USA

Very simplistic and easy to integrate into our Shopify store. I was also blown away at how quick and detailed their customer support was every time we reached out. 10/10 would recommend!!

October 27, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review of Postcode Shipping. We take great pride in the support we provide and we're so happy to see you satisfied by it. We're at your service!

Clear Head Drinks

The team at Postcode were amazing with helping us set up the postcode app to our needs. highly recommend

August 18, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience. We’re at your service! 💪

Eastside Cellars

This app has helped me focus our shipping by zipcode so that we can offer appropriate shipping rates to our local clients that we serve directly (vs using a 3rd party shipper). Intuitive and friendly interface makes setup easy. Their team was also very responsive to my initial setup questions.

August 18, 2021

Glad to be your solution of choice for postcode-related shipping rates. Thanks for giving us a try!

Defender Canada

Great app and support is outstanding. John had a solution for us within an hour ! A must have !!!!!!!

August 18, 2021

Happy to have been helpful. Please don’t hesitate to reach out!

BubMania

Best support and Best Shipping App. Finally found an app that met all my shipping needs and easy to use. And an Australian Business which made discussing my complexed shipping needs that much easier. The team went above and beyond with their communication and support. 100% recommend.

August 18, 2021

Above and beyond is standard for us, there is no other mode! So happy to know you’re set up and satisfied with our support. Here to help. Don’t hesitate!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13