Postcode Shipping Extension

Postcode Shipping Extension

by Addition

Ship all around the world with postcode accuracy.

THE C WORD cookies

Excellent app, works flawlessly once set up - and for that Zann is the man, amazing service.
Highly recommended.

Paramedic Shop

So pleased to have found this App that sorted out my shipping issues. Zann provides terrific support and responds quickly, more than met my expectations. A valuable addition to our business processes and seriously worth considering.

Macrobite

Never have I received better service from a Shopify app developer than when dealing with Zann. He was a great help! The app was simple to use and fulfilled our purposes. We will definitely be purchasing this application moving forward!!

NZ Farming Store

Differentiating shipping areas in New Zealand with Shopify is impossible. This app solved all my shipping problems, helped me separate out Rural Delivery areas so I can charge my customers and was relatively easy once I got my head around it. I had a few questions along the way and Zann was super helpful and very efficient with coming back to me!

Club Rattan

This App works perfectly for my online shop! I'm based in the UK and deliver to all UK postcodes, including Northern Ireland. I also deliver to the Republic of Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man and these areas were also straightforward to setup.

My setup is a delivery surcharge for postcode areas outside the standard UK postcode areas. The moment a customer inputs their postcode, this app automatically calculates the surcharge.

All my shipments are pallet deliveries, so I haven't got additional rules setup for different surcharges for different weight brackets for example, but this is possible and I might in the future.

To use this App, you need Carrier Calculated Shipping enabled on your Shopify store, which is standard on Advanced Shopify and Shopping Plus. If you are on a lower plan, you can contact Shopify as they can add this functionality for an extra $20 a month or if you move to a pay yearly plan it is free.

As there are many postcodes in the UK, it is time consuming to setup, but when done you are sure all your customers pay the correct surcharge. If you have any questions during the setup, the customer service from Addition is fantastic! They will not let you down.

I hope this review helps and that you will give this App from Addition a try!

My Event Decor

The Postcode Shipping Extension is worth six stars! The support you get from Zann is the best of any app I've ever used and he is a delight to work with. He explained I didn't need the Australia Post app which saved me money and walked me through how to set up the postcodes. This has paid for itself already as customers get to choose either the free pickup-instore option or the fee for their city or regional area. I wish I had added this years ago. Would recommend this app to anyone!

cuddlies.co

The support you get with this app is excellent. The App has saved us a bundle on shipping and helped increase conversion.

www.cuddlies.co

Frenchic Furniture Paint

Amazing app and the support team are always super helpful and very fast to get back to you on any queries, could not recommend this app enough :)

Dabolly

Great app. Zann has been very helpful and always helped us solve our problems. We mainly deal with international shipping so it is quite complicated to set up the shipping rates, but Zann has been very patient in helping us do the settings. He gave me a phone call to brief us through step by step. We have compared and consulted several apps and finally decided to use this app. We suggest if your shipping rate setup is complicated, give this app a try and you will be amazed how great the value is.

FabFinds

Amazing support from Zann. App also works and function as I expect it to and will help us set different shipping rates for the future. www.fabfinds.co.uk

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8