Postcode Shipping

Postcode Shipping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
April 27, 2017

Excellent Product, Superb Customer Service. Thanks Zann.

Rasto Organics
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
April 24, 2017

Awesome app and amazing service. This app makes setting up shipping zones very easy. We're an Australian website so a lot of apps don't work with our postal codes but this one is perfect !

Toyuniverse
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
April 20, 2017

I am bowled over by the support I've received from Zann, who has very patiently worked through some issues I had in setting up postcode restrictions due to my mistake in set-up. I thoroughly recommend this app but most of all, Zann, who is a model developer with the highest customer care standards. I'm truly grateful. The app also works splendidly and support is prompt and thorough from start to end.

Good Little Find Ltd
Time spent using app: 11 days
April 13, 2017

Zann is the Man. Got my app working personally so I can deliver locally to only specific postal codes. He mentioned he will be adding more functionality, shows he is constantly updating and improving the app. Highly recommended. Download it.

Bens Goods
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 12, 2017

Wow this was simple and now I can fully control my delivery costs! I have tried other apps and this was by far the easiest with the greatest support. I was even informed while asking the developer questions that there will be enhancements that will automatically update and make the app usage even better. Super excited!

Chop2chisel
Time spent using app: 10 months
April 6, 2017

Zann is an absolute gun. He has helped me from the get go, with bulk loading my rates, through to adjusting them for my weekly deals and he is accountable the whole way through and delivers on what he promises. Couldnt recommend this app anymore and the support that comes with it is First Class.
Thanks Zann

Buildingconstructionsupplies
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
March 31, 2017

I'm as guilty as the next person at not writing reviews but after the service Zann gave us it would be criminal if I didn't sing his praises. His app works a treat but what sets him apart from so many other app developers is his outstanding customer service. His email response is rapid - not generic robot auto email - real life person email! He will use skype if required. He understands your requirements. He has a LOT of patience(!) and goes out of his way to make sure you get what you need. I have no hesitation in recommending Zann and his app. Wanted to give 6 stars but couldn't find the button!

Cabin Shoes
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited March 28, 2017

The developer seems responsive and willing to provide the necessary adjustment/improvements to deal with our concerns.

Basketsboards
Time spent using app: 19 days
February 16, 2017

I'm not a big review writer but I know they make a difference, however I felt compelled to come on here and write a rare review to say a big THANKS to Zann for his outstanding service.

I can't do him justice by rabbiting on here but the other reviews speak for themselves too. A different level of service is all I can say.

If I had one (constructive) criticism it would be the documentation could do with a few additions - although if it had them then I probably wouldn't have found out how great this developer is!

Blaupunkt Tools
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
January 30, 2017

I have been using the postcode shipping extension for some time now in my store and have had no issues. Once set up it did exactly what I needed it to. I run a small florist business so need to have delivery (shipping) calculated at checkout based on postcode, which makes the check out process for my customers so much easier. Would recommend.

Sweet Pea And Honey Bee