Postcode Shipping Zones

Calculated shipping rules & delivery zones to improve checkout

$20/month. 7-day free trial.

Pictobraille

The support on this app is excellent. I can very much echo the other reviews here. The response from Zann is not only quick, but he's spot on and gets it sorted!

Thank you!

Codebloom

Zann is an absolute GEM! The app does exactly what we need it to do and works like a charm, but if I could give ten stars - I would. Zann was so incredibly helpful throughout the process and I can't even begin to thank him enough. Highly recommended!

Discount Branded Sportswear

Couldn't be happier with the functionality of the app or the outstanding support from the developer. Very highly recommended.

Snow Retention Warehouse

The app is mostly very easy to use. And any questions or issues I've run into have been addressed SUPER quickly by the developer. GREAT support and a solid app solved our shipping payment issues.

Eat Cake Today

This app does what it says it would do and above – topped with a very helpful on-the-ball customer support. It's a non-complicated app with not too many words in its dashboard which helps you as a new user quickly become a seasoned user. As simple as the app looks, it's functions goes the distance in the shipping department. Glad I came across this app, been a huge lifesaver.

Kids Cars 4 U

Simple and effective app which is a must-have for anybody trying to integrate freight costs and/or multiple shipping zones within Shopify. The only solution we've been able to find that works flawlessly. Zann's customer support is second to none. Very happy!

Wgd Online

Very simple app, with easy to configure options.

On top of that, Zann has been exceptionally helpful when we had questions. Very happy.

Shootenstuff

We changed over to this App from another of Zann's. App did exactly what I was hoping it would do for us and as per usual top quality support.

Spacemaker Wardrobes

The Postcode Shipping Extension is a very well thought out and robust application which is perfect for stores which require more shipping functionality than the basic shipping options that Shopify have available. The application allows complete control and customisation of postcode ranges, countries, weight ranges quantity ranges. In addition, the developer (Zann) is quick to reply to emails and always goes above and beyond to help in any way. We highly recommend this app.

Purrly

This app comes highly recommended! It enabled our business to do exactly what we needed, and had functionality that no other app had. Plus, Zann was incredibly helpful and prompt in responding to our questions.