Postcode Shipping

Postcode Shipping

by Addition

Use postcodes to setup your shipping rates

Bar Karma X Cottage Springs

Great Customer Service! Additional Support was amazing - helped me get the app up and running within 30 mins. 100% recommend using!

Only Dining Chairs

Great app and really helped us sort out our shipping situation and customer service is amazing- Zann is a legend!!!!

Cremorne Street Bakers

This app is very straight forward and when its not the support team are extremely efficient with help either via email or phone call.
I feel like I'm the most painful customer with many changing requests with our on-line shipping business but never made to feel so...
Thanks team keep up the good work!

Harvest Markets

Addition's Postcode Shipping Extension is excellent. I needed an App that would let me arrange my shipping by not only postcode, but also via suburb in Australia which many others couldn't do. The Support Team contacted me within an hour of my query and had everything set up and working exactly how we needed it. Amazing customer service and a fantastic App.

The Good Bunch

I don't think I've ever had better customer service. Zann is a legend, stayed with me on his Saturday afternoon to help me out, on the phone with me, contact another app I have on my site on my behalf to get the issue solved. I hope he enjoys that well earned beer. Thanks again Zann.

THE C WORD cookies

Excellent app, works flawlessly once set up - and for that Zann is the man, amazing service.
Highly recommended.

Paramedic Shop

So pleased to have found this App that sorted out my shipping issues. Zann provides terrific support and responds quickly, more than met my expectations. A valuable addition to our business processes and seriously worth considering.

Macrobite

Never have I received better service from a Shopify app developer than when dealing with Zann. He was a great help! The app was simple to use and fulfilled our purposes. We will definitely be purchasing this application moving forward!!

NZ Farming Store

Differentiating shipping areas in New Zealand with Shopify is impossible. This app solved all my shipping problems, helped me separate out Rural Delivery areas so I can charge my customers and was relatively easy once I got my head around it. I had a few questions along the way and Zann was super helpful and very efficient with coming back to me!

Club Rattan

This App works perfectly for my online shop! I'm based in the UK and deliver to all UK postcodes, including Northern Ireland. I also deliver to the Republic of Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man and these areas were also straightforward to setup.

My setup is a delivery surcharge for postcode areas outside the standard UK postcode areas. The moment a customer inputs their postcode, this app automatically calculates the surcharge.

All my shipments are pallet deliveries, so I haven't got additional rules setup for different surcharges for different weight brackets for example, but this is possible and I might in the future.

To use this App, you need Carrier Calculated Shipping enabled on your Shopify store, which is standard on Advanced Shopify and Shopping Plus. If you are on a lower plan, you can contact Shopify as they can add this functionality for an extra $20 a month or if you move to a pay yearly plan it is free.

As there are many postcodes in the UK, it is time consuming to setup, but when done you are sure all your customers pay the correct surcharge. If you have any questions during the setup, the customer service from Addition is fantastic! They will not let you down.

I hope this review helps and that you will give this App from Addition a try!