Postcode Shipping Zones

Calculated shipping rules & delivery zones to improve checkout

$20/month. 7-day free trial.

Crafty Wholesale Limited

Been using this app for a few months now and it has really drastically improved our store. Especially for the UK - as we have complex settings with offshore shipping to Northern Ireland, the Highlands and the Channel Islands this app has helped to really organise this. We also use multiple courier services. We have had to contact support a couple of times and they are always prompt and thoroughly helpful! Thanks

Beds on Legs Ltd

I used this app to apply charges to certain post code areas and it has been great. The staff were very helpful at getting it installed.

Green Gate Bio Packaging

I saw another reviewer who mentioned this app was great for anyone using DPD Local as their couriers, and I couldn't agree more. It's meant that we're now able to offer accurate rates to our customers at checkout for the various service options DPD offer. You have to spend a bit of time getting it set-up how you want, according to the different postcodes, but I found it quickly became intuitive and when I did have any questions the support team were quick to respond.

My Nook

This app has been such a gamer-changer for us! We have been able to target our orders and manage our shipping costs so much better and that has really improved the bottom line. We have a number of apps for our Shopify store and this has always been the easiest to use - the support team are exceptional and go above and beyond to help with questions and implementation. Amazing job Addition Team!

Fragrance Oils Direct UK

This app allows us to ship to all parts of the UK and europe and set up discounted rates for levels of spending. It does far more than this but we dont need additional functionality. Support is always lightning fast and they have been able to assist and resolve our issues without issue. First class all and service

Appellation Nation

If you're UK based (can't speak for other countries, but assume same would apply), you'd be nuts not to use this product for any shipping/click and collect solutions. I tried a bunch of others. This one works. Reliably and efficiently! On top of that, the Support is First Class. Extremely responsive and helpful. This is, by a distance, the easiest and most reliable 3rd Party app I have integrated with my Shopify store.

Courthouse Interiors

Amazing App! This app has solved a huge problem for us....anyone in the UK using Shopify & DPD should have this. The set-up is great and the Addition Support was 5*. They patiently walked us through the final part of the set-up and checked everything was up and running. This app is going to save us time and money. Can't recommend it enough :)

Tack 'n Togs @ Midfeeds

The best customer support I have ever received! The App is extremely easy to use. On the more complicated questions I had the support I received was the best I have ever received on any app! The support team go above and beyond with every single request. It has been an amazing app to use and I will continue to use it. Well done team!!!

The Family Cook

I can not RAVE about this app enough. Not only does the app work... the customer service is EXCEPTIONAL! There is a very strong and serious team behind it, who are passionate about delivering an amazing app. The customer service I receive is so fast and effective. I am so grateful to this team for not only providing me with an app that works seamlessly... the customer service I receive is EXCEPTIONAL. Jump on it. You won't regret it.

Maxrete

The only UK postcodes APP I could find and works perfectly. I almost gave up but thankfully I found this one. It works a treat very simple/intuitively and customer support is 1st class - both times I made errors and they fixed it in minutes. GREAT PRODUCT cannot say enough good things about it. We are now using it on our Belgium and Holland website too.