Postcode Shipping

Postcode Shipping

by Addition

Use postcodes to take control of your shipping rates

Courthouse Interiors

Amazing App! This app has solved a huge problem for us....anyone in the UK using Shopify & DPD should have this. The set-up is great and the Addition Support was 5*. They patiently walked us through the final part of the set-up and checked everything was up and running. This app is going to save us time and money. Can't recommend it enough :)

Tack 'n Togs @ Midfeeds

The best customer support I have ever received! The App is extremely easy to use. On the more complicated questions I had the support I received was the best I have ever received on any app! The support team go above and beyond with every single request. It has been an amazing app to use and I will continue to use it. Well done team!!!

The Family Cook

I can not RAVE about this app enough. Not only does the app work... the customer service is EXCEPTIONAL! There is a very strong and serious team behind it, who are passionate about delivering an amazing app. The customer service I receive is so fast and effective. I am so grateful to this team for not only providing me with an app that works seamlessly... the customer service I receive is EXCEPTIONAL. Jump on it. You won't regret it.

Maxrete

The only UK postcodes APP I could find and works perfectly. I almost gave up but thankfully I found this one. It works a treat very simple/intuitively and customer support is 1st class - both times I made errors and they fixed it in minutes. GREAT PRODUCT cannot say enough good things about it. We are now using it on our Belgium and Holland website too.

Frenshmo

What a great app this is. Solved my issue with postcode shipping rates at ease. Very convenient, fast, and user-friendly app. You can set up shipping rates based on postcode+weight+additional rules etc. What else could you ask for..Just love it!

The Drink Society

This app is simply amazing, it solved all our postcode shipping issues in Australia with ease.

Cannot recommend it enough.

Stationery R Us Express V2

What an amazing app and support team. The team went above and beyond to help us install this app on our site and it functions perfectly. HIGH highly recommend this one to Shopify store owners that want to target based on postcode.

Carina Michelli

FIVE stars for this app, especially for Zann, who works so FAST! Thanks SUPER-Zann! I hope lots of people get to try this app which actually works.

Mínima Huella

Apart of having a great app that WORKS, is worth it´s value... they have an angel sitting behind the customer care desk! Thanks to the invisible on the other end of the world helper!!! I want to hug you from the distance!

Ukelele Muebles

It took me far too long to find this app but FINALLY someone who understands zip code shipping!! and it works!!!!