Postcode Shipping Extension

Postcode Shipping Extension

by Addition

Ship all around the world with postcode accuracy.

Champagne Gallery Gifts

Great app. We recommend it for all our clients.
www.eChic.com.au

Rasto Organics

Excellent Product, Superb Customer Service. Thanks Zann.

Toyuniverse

Awesome app and amazing service. This app makes setting up shipping zones very easy. We're an Australian website so a lot of apps don't work with our postal codes but this one is perfect !

Good Little Find Ltd

I am bowled over by the support I've received from Zann, who has very patiently worked through some issues I had in setting up postcode restrictions due to my mistake in set-up. I thoroughly recommend this app but most of all, Zann, who is a model developer with the highest customer care standards. I'm truly grateful. The app also works splendidly and support is prompt and thorough from start to end.

Bens Goods

Zann is the Man. Got my app working personally so I can deliver locally to only specific postal codes. He mentioned he will be adding more functionality, shows he is constantly updating and improving the app. Highly recommended. Download it.

Chop2chisel

Wow this was simple and now I can fully control my delivery costs! I have tried other apps and this was by far the easiest with the greatest support. I was even informed while asking the developer questions that there will be enhancements that will automatically update and make the app usage even better. Super excited!

Buildingconstructionsupplies

Zann is an absolute gun. He has helped me from the get go, with bulk loading my rates, through to adjusting them for my weekly deals and he is accountable the whole way through and delivers on what he promises. Couldnt recommend this app anymore and the support that comes with it is First Class.
Thanks Zann

Cabin Shoes

I'm as guilty as the next person at not writing reviews but after the service Zann gave us it would be criminal if I didn't sing his praises. His app works a treat but what sets him apart from so many other app developers is his outstanding customer service. His email response is rapid - not generic robot auto email - real life person email! He will use skype if required. He understands your requirements. He has a LOT of patience(!) and goes out of his way to make sure you get what you need. I have no hesitation in recommending Zann and his app. Wanted to give 6 stars but couldn't find the button!

Basketsboards

The developer seems responsive and willing to provide the necessary adjustment/improvements to deal with our concerns.

Blaupunkt Tools

I'm not a big review writer but I know they make a difference, however I felt compelled to come on here and write a rare review to say a big THANKS to Zann for his outstanding service.

I can't do him justice by rabbiting on here but the other reviews speak for themselves too. A different level of service is all I can say.

If I had one (constructive) criticism it would be the documentation could do with a few additions - although if it had them then I probably wouldn't have found out how great this developer is!