Postcode Shipping

Postcode Shipping

by Addition

Use postcodes to setup your shipping rates

Big Red Camping

Absolutely perfect for my needs. Does exactly what it's supposed to & very easy to use. It's also incredibly flexible in the way it allows me to set up postcode ranges.

Customer service is fantastic, very fast and helpful replies.

Thanks Zann.

Office Furniture Company

One of the best decisions I made for my store.
The tool itself is amazing. Very intuitive and easy to work out.
BUT, the best bit is the awesome customer service provided by Zann.
Whenever and where ever I got stuck, Zann responded quickly and helped me through it very patiently.
I would recommend it 100% .
Give it a go!

Your Food Collective

Zann and his team are amazing! The app has worked seamlessly for us and the team are always quick to respond with any questions or issues. If you're looking for a shipping extension app, I'd stop right now. You won't get anything better. A joy to work with!

Think Water Test

Fantastic app - did just what the client needed, and we can make it as granular as needed,

Customer support is fast, friendly and accurate. Highly recommended!

Total Image Supplies

Basic app that does everything you need and everything it says it will.

Customer service is amazing.

Cannot recommend highly enough.

Topgrass Dk

Fantastic feature to have, works perfectly and quickly. Fantastic and committed customer service. Very recommended -- I'll be using it in other shops I open in the future.

The Road Stall

This app is great to use for my florist shop. Zann was quick to answer emails and rectify any problems I had - the continued support is great and once all set up, works really well! Thank you!

And continuing on I always get the best support as a small business owner with lots on my plate they have helped me with lots of technological things I don't understand and help to adjust the app to my business needs when i ask, I suppose I should leave something in my will to them!

Thanks so much :) Belinda

Bruinsmagrasstrees

Zann's app solved my shipping issues so that I could charge different rates to different parts of the country. Also when I was stuck, Zann was very quick with the support I needed. VERY thankful for this app and this service. Thanks Zann.

Lapeoni Events And Flowers

The app that I need. It was able to set up the postcodes that I only cover for deliveries/shippings ang gave me options to do by percentage rate , flat rate, quantity, etc. So easy to install. Just do not forget to purt in your domain in the Url at the section of Getting Started, because i forgot that so it did not merge to my shopify. Thanks to Zann! He can be easily reach through email and willing to work out with you. He is really patient and quick to solve any issues. He also gave me more information about updates of the apps that will be lauch soon. So watch out. On top of it all, its NOT expensive.

Easy Safety Signs

What can I say. Absolutely chuffed with this app and more importantly the service from Zann. Can't think of a better way to spend $10 a month. Saving me a fortune and makes my shipping rates really responsive.

Thanks Zann