Postcode Shipping

Calculated shipping rules & delivery zones to improve checkout

$20/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Picard Demo

Location Sweden

Very good App to be able to configure shipping methods and rates however you want. Totally right approach to fetch available alternatives through API in 2nd step of Checkout. Also superfast customer support!!!

Budget Furniture Online

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Although Zann couldn't help me with my shipping problems today he actually called me (omg thats amazing in itself) and sent me to another app.
Thank you much appreciated and I wish this app could have solved my issue. Next time.

Bar Karma X Cottage Springs

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great Customer Service! Additional Support was amazing - helped me get the app up and running within 30 mins. 100% recommend using!

Only Dining Chairs

Location Australia

Great app and really helped us sort out our shipping situation and customer service is amazing- Zann is a legend!!!!

Cremorne Street Bakers

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app is very straight forward and when its not the support team are extremely efficient with help either via email or phone call.
I feel like I'm the most painful customer with many changing requests with our on-line shipping business but never made to feel so...
Thanks team keep up the good work!

Harvest Markets

Location Australia

Addition's Postcode Shipping Extension is excellent. I needed an App that would let me arrange my shipping by not only postcode, but also via suburb in Australia which many others couldn't do. The Support Team contacted me within an hour of my query and had everything set up and working exactly how we needed it. Amazing customer service and a fantastic App.

The Good Bunch

Location Australia

I don't think I've ever had better customer service. Zann is a legend, stayed with me on his Saturday afternoon to help me out, on the phone with me, contact another app I have on my site on my behalf to get the issue solved. I hope he enjoys that well earned beer. Thanks again Zann.

THE C WORD cookies

Location Australia

Excellent app, works flawlessly once set up - and for that Zann is the man, amazing service.
Highly recommended.

Paramedic Shop

Time spent using app About 1 year

More terrific service from Zann and his team. We moved warehouse and had to change all our rates and this happened so quickly and with so little fuss. So pleased to have found this App that sorted out my shipping issues. Zann provides terrific support and responds quickly, more than met my expectations. A valuable addition to our business processes and seriously worth considering.

Macrobite

Time spent using app About 20 hours

Never have I received better service from a Shopify app developer than when dealing with Zann. He was a great help! The app was simple to use and fulfilled our purposes. We will definitely be purchasing this application moving forward!!