Postcode Shipping

Postcode Shipping

by Addition

Use postcodes to setup your shipping rates

Zurego

I wanted the option to differentiate delivery options by area to match our delivery service provider and this service appears to meet our requirements. As many other reviewers have said, Zann was very helpful when I couldn't understand how to set up my different zones, and resolved the issue in minutes. Haven't gone live yet, so will update if we have any future 'real world' observations.

Bottles & Burps

Zann is SUPER responsive and the support is impeccable. This app was exactly what we needed in order to only show certain shipping options to customers in certain zip-code specific zones. Very intuitive and easy to set up and it just works!

NESST

I use this app for my online florist company. I had a wee issue trying to work out how to use suburbs over postcodes + Zann helped me so quickly + efficiently. I have been able to double my delivery radius because of this app + Zann's doing. Thank you!! www.thenesst.com

Precision Coffee Roasters

This app has been very helpful in setting up our shipping rates. We have a combination of couriers and delivery methods so having the ability to choose shipping rates based on postcode as well as weight and order value has been very useful. Excellent support, we had an issue because I'd made a mistake setting up one of our shipping rates and Zann got back to me within 10 minutes to fix it!

Anvil Fitness

This app is fantastic for custom rates tables and to quickly and easily set up multiple shipping options!
Zann from Addition is second to none when it comes to customer service!
Highly recommended!!!

Gingerbread House Kit

Everyone has unique needs when it comes to shipping which makes it incredibly difficult to find an affordable, generic app that handles a multitude of scenarios. This is the one. It provides a lot of flexibility, but if you get stuck, the support is outstanding. Given the importance of getting shipping right, this is absolutely worth every cent.

Big Red Camping

Absolutely perfect for my needs. Does exactly what it's supposed to & very easy to use. It's also incredibly flexible in the way it allows me to set up postcode ranges.

Customer service is fantastic, very fast and helpful replies.

Thanks Zann.

Office Furniture Company

One of the best decisions I made for my store.
The tool itself is amazing. Very intuitive and easy to work out.
BUT, the best bit is the awesome customer service provided by Zann.
Whenever and where ever I got stuck, Zann responded quickly and helped me through it very patiently.
I would recommend it 100% .
Give it a go!

Your Food Collective

Zann and his team are amazing! The app has worked seamlessly for us and the team are always quick to respond with any questions or issues. If you're looking for a shipping extension app, I'd stop right now. You won't get anything better. A joy to work with!

Think Water Test

Fantastic app - did just what the client needed, and we can make it as granular as needed,

Customer support is fast, friendly and accurate. Highly recommended!