Postcode Shipping Extension

Postcode Shipping Extension

by Addition

Ship all around the world with postcode accuracy.

Sweet Pea And Honey Bee

I have been using the postcode shipping extension for some time now in my store and have had no issues. Once set up it did exactly what I needed it to. I run a small florist business so need to have delivery (shipping) calculated at checkout based on postcode, which makes the check out process for my customers so much easier. Would recommend.

Oasismaterials

Great Service, Great App. Got it all installed and set up ok (or so i thought) put i kepts having an issue preventing the shipping from updating on check out. I called the support number and they answered straight away and with in a couple of minutes it was all sorted out. was really surprised at the level of service. Thanks guys!

Mns Dev

This shipping extension allows our business to support a very unique shipping model. We have shipping across multiple US ZIP codes tiered by weight with both home delivery and in store pickup rates.

We don't ship everywhere in the US, just in our region, and this extension works flawlessly.

I also can't say enough good things about Zann. Ridiculously fast in responding to requests and happy to accommodate additional needs we had with the extension. Keep up the great work!

Mugs Sims

Kudos to Zann! I've tried a lot of app and this one is the only app that works with what I need. Shipping rates based both on weight and location and not even other app can do it as simple as what Zann did with this app, considering that the other apps are too expensive! Even the installation is just a clicked of a button. This app is too good to be true! Plus, Zann is so responsive, I didn't even imagine that he would respond right away but HE DID. Excellent job Zann! Keep making us happy! lol :)

My Care Kiosk

Im super impressed. Zann was responsive to all my concerns even calling Australia from United States to answer an email. Shipping can be complex part of your online offering and needs to be accurate. Postcode Shipping gives me that for my buy and hire mobility aids business. Highly recommended.

Happy Tummies Pty Ltd

Great app that works well for my complex shipping rules. Thanks for being so awesome and helping me set it up, even on a Sunday :) Lisa

Water Wipes

Very useful App and Zann is extremely fast to reply and very helpful. Recommended

Stencils Online

If you're considering buying this, just do it! Zann is a champ and fully supports this app and you don't get a million spam emails as a result of installing it.

We love it!

Pictobraille

The support on this app is excellent. I can very much echo the other reviews here. The response from Zann is not only quick, but he's spot on and gets it sorted!

Thank you!

Codebloom

Zann is an absolute GEM! The app does exactly what we need it to do and works like a charm, but if I could give ten stars - I would. Zann was so incredibly helpful throughout the process and I can't even begin to thank him enough. Highly recommended!