Postcode Shipping

Postcode Shipping

by Addition

Use postcodes to setup your shipping rates

Think Water Test

Fantastic app - did just what the client needed, and we can make it as granular as needed,

Customer support is fast, friendly and accurate. Highly recommended!

Total Image Supplies

Basic app that does everything you need and everything it says it will.

Customer service is amazing.

Cannot recommend highly enough.

Topgrass Dk

Fantastic feature to have, works perfectly and quickly. Fantastic and committed customer service. Very recommended -- I'll be using it in other shops I open in the future.

The Road Stall

This app is great to use for my florist shop. Zann was quick to answer emails and rectify any problems I had - the continued support is great and once all set up, works really well! Thank you!

And continuing on I always get the best support as a small business owner with lots on my plate they have helped me with lots of technological things I don't understand and help to adjust the app to my business needs when i ask, I suppose I should leave something in my will to them!

Thanks so much :) Belinda

Bruinsmagrasstrees

Zann's app solved my shipping issues so that I could charge different rates to different parts of the country. Also when I was stuck, Zann was very quick with the support I needed. VERY thankful for this app and this service. Thanks Zann.

Lapeoni Events And Flowers

The app that I need. It was able to set up the postcodes that I only cover for deliveries/shippings ang gave me options to do by percentage rate , flat rate, quantity, etc. So easy to install. Just do not forget to purt in your domain in the Url at the section of Getting Started, because i forgot that so it did not merge to my shopify. Thanks to Zann! He can be easily reach through email and willing to work out with you. He is really patient and quick to solve any issues. He also gave me more information about updates of the apps that will be lauch soon. So watch out. On top of it all, its NOT expensive.

Easy Safety Signs

What can I say. Absolutely chuffed with this app and more importantly the service from Zann. Can't think of a better way to spend $10 a month. Saving me a fortune and makes my shipping rates really responsive.

Thanks Zann

Sugarwood Co

Zann was wonderful! He called me on a Saturday!! I didn't know you had to fully type the zip code instead of using the first three digits!! I.e 73900-73999. I Had the problem fixed in minutes!
WWW.SHOPSUGARWOOD.COM

Heat Group Supplies

Very simple, easy to use app that works perfectly

Diy Kits

There are many things that can ruin your ecommerce journey, but one of the biggest hurdles to overcome is shipping. Everyone has unique requirements and for me, the automated lookup solutions never produce an accurate amount. If you use more than one shipper and don't mind doing a lot of data entry, then Postcode Shipping Extension is the answer. It provides a lot of control over zones, weight and order pricing allowing you to create rules for a multitude of scenarios. This, backed up by above and beyond support, makes this the happiest extension you'll own.