Postcode Shipping

Postcode Shipping

by Addition

Use postcodes to setup your shipping rates

Consolidatedsecuritymerchants

Postcode Shipping Extension is the only app I could find on app store to get Calculated Shipping costs based on postcodes. It is a very simple app that does the work. Zann's customer support is excellent! He responses immediately for support requests.Thank you!

Manflower Co

Not only did this app solve my problems due to the inability to control delivery zones at a postcode level within Shopify but Zann is next level in terms of his support. I was having trouble over the weekend with updating my shipping rules due to introducing new products and after emailing Zann he jumped on it straight away and offered to call (ON A SATURDAY!!!) and walked me through what I needed to do. It was a simple fix made possible by his exceptional knowledge of how shopify's shipping rules operate. Highly recommend this app and the support that comes with it!
www.manflowerco.com.au

Simply Stylish Gifts

I was experiencing problems with my shipping rates being calculated incorrectly with another app and approached Zann to see if he could assist. After 2 days of assisting me and loading the New Zealand post codes for me (and fixing a few things I had done incorrectly), it is up and running! Zann really goes out of his way to help. Very happy customer!
Nadia
www.simplygifts.co.nz

That Little Flower Shop

Fantastic customer service! Zann wen't above and beyond to fix my postcode shipping problem, We love this app and has been a godsend for our business

Vanillagorillauk

Excellent app, and exceptional customer service. Zann went above and beyond to ensure PSE was compatible with my store. A++

Scopeuout Au

Great app with fantastic customer service offered by Zann. Easy to use, affordable and Zann is more than happy to help with customisations. Love this app!

Champagne Gallery Gifts

Great app. We recommend it for all our clients.
www.eChic.com.au

Rasto Organics

Excellent Product, Superb Customer Service. Thanks Zann.

Toyuniverse

Awesome app and amazing service. This app makes setting up shipping zones very easy. We're an Australian website so a lot of apps don't work with our postal codes but this one is perfect !

Good Little Find Ltd

I am bowled over by the support I've received from Zann, who has very patiently worked through some issues I had in setting up postcode restrictions due to my mistake in set-up. I thoroughly recommend this app but most of all, Zann, who is a model developer with the highest customer care standards. I'm truly grateful. The app also works splendidly and support is prompt and thorough from start to end.