Postcode Shipping

Calculated shipping rules & delivery zones to improve checkout

$20/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Rugabub

Location Australia

Easy to use and customer service is amazing. I literally got an answer a few minutes after reaching out with a customised step to step guide. Thank you so much!

Wonderful Cake House

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 3 years

Great app with amazing support! The team at Postcode Shipping was really helpful, always quick to reply and help. Would definitely recommend this app. Great Job and thanks Jerome!

Multi Photo Frames

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Brilliant app to calculate shipping zones for the UK. Also very helpful and speedy response to any queries. I would recommend this app especially for UK shipping zones to Scotland, Ireland etc. where it costs more to ship when using certain couriers.

emmo.ca

Great App. Exactly what we are looking for since we want to narrow down the shipping zones to certain areas based on postal code. - Shopify's shipping profile only lets you go down to provinces. The setup is well-organized and logical. The development team must have input quite a lot time and energy in studying all kinds of scenarios that everyone will come across. Great APP! Good Job! Amazing support team! They are the ones who really care about the issues that you might have during the setup and is there to dig into the details and solve the problem. Happy I found this APP and many thanks, Team!

GLAMSWAG

Location Australia

We are based in Australia and I needed an app to break down our shipments state by state and region by region. Postcode Shipping has been perfect. Works like a dream. And when I needed a little bit of help their support team got back to me within 30mins - on a weekend!

Normalizer Pillows

We are in trial setup. Support has been excellent and all our questions have been answered in a timely basis.

Hello Friend Foods

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I was super and pleasantly surprised how good the help desk was! Got back to my messages super quickly, and went up and above what I expected to help this app do what I needed it to do! Thank you Laura O!

Little Traders

I've been using the Postcode shipping app for almost a year and it's been the best way for me to limit specific products to different regions across Canada. This app also allowed me to control expensive shipping costs to certain areas of the country. It can be a bit confusing to set up but the team is very responsive and helpful. Thank you!

March 1, 2022

Thank you thank you! We're so glad to be your shipping rates partner of choice. Thanks for using Postcode Shipping for your shipping rules!

Venom Skateboards

Time spent using app About 1 hour

If you are a UK based seller and use a mixture of shipping services like Royal Mail & DPD, then you'll likely need to charge different rates for certain Postcode areas as the Carriers charge you different rates (i.e sending to Scottish Highlands). Shopify won't let you do this unless you are on Plus which is too pricey for most of us. Thankfully this awesome app allows you to set up tricky postcode shipping rules for the UK and further afield, the setup and interface are easy to use and the results are spot on. Honestly, we couldn't run our store without this app, its an absolute must for us.

March 1, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words. We've got your back!

HAITH'S

Lauro and the team at Postcode Shipping have so far been amazing. I struggled to complete the matrix, but they stepped in and have been assisting throughout the integration. I'm new to Shopify and the apps, but I'm so far blown away by the support and patience. Put Postcode Shipping on your app shopping list.

February 3, 2022

Thanks a lot for your review! We're honored to be part of the start of your Shopify journey! Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need anything related to shipping rates!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13