Posterly Product Personalizer

Customized and personalized city, star and zodiac products

$39/month. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

map sweet map

Thanks to Jesper for his big support. As newbies we have a lot of questions about the app and he is always willing to help.

March 22, 2021

Thank you for writing a review, no problem I'm always happy to help! 😊

printzee

Pretty good app for unique products! Excellent and friendly support for questions and 2nd level support.

March 19, 2021

Thank you for taking your time to write this nice review! 😊
Have a great weekend!

Stella Momentum

I use this app for my starmap online shop. Currently I am setting up my products and I am really impressed how intuitive this app works. I also had a question to the customer service and got an answer immediately - Thank you Jesper for the great support!

March 12, 2021

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a review! Means a lot to me 🥳
Have a great weekend.
-Jesper

CityPosters.dk

I really love this app and have now built an entire business around it. Jesper who is the developer behind the app is very helpful and patient when it comes to support and other issues. I definitely recommend this app for everyone who plans on selling custom posters or similar. Can't wait to see what functions Jesper will add in the future, as he is constantly improving and updating the app.

March 9, 2021

Thank you for taking your time to write this review! Have a wonderful day.

The Minimal Stories

5 stars simply for the exceptional customer service! I have been through multiple product customisation apps and by far this is the best for 3 main reasons; 1. User-friendly, 2. Great interface, 3. and again EXCEPTIONAL customer service. Highly recommend!

March 5, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words, it really means a lot to me! Have a wonderful weekend 🤩

The Traveller Maps

Padrísima esta aplicación, Jesper te ayuda con cualquier duda que tengas y siempre están al pendiente para que estés satisfecho. Muy buena aplicación!!!

March 5, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words 🥳
Have a great day!

starsintheskies

This product is so great with so many customizing option. The support I get from Jesper is extremely helpful. 5 Star for Posterly. Thanks again for helping me to setup my site.

February 13, 2021

Hi B. Thank you for taking your time to write a review! 😊 have a great day!

City and Sky

This app is awesome! I love the customizations of this app. Jesper listens to suggestions for upgrades and this app. This is well worth it.

February 7, 2021

Thank you for taking your time to write a review 😊 it means a lot thanks!

Trendmotive

The app is very easy and intuitive to use. The support is great and e-mails are answered quickly. I can recommend it.

FAMILY BY HEART

I can strongly recommend this app. It´s easy to use and very good design options. Jesper is very helpful and quick. It is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks a lot!