Posterly

Posterly

by Shoptigrator

Custom Print-on-Demand City and Star Maps

Plakatbar.no

Had some problems with integration and freight. Jesper were super willing to help and fixed what we needed. Great support and great app!

September 15, 2020

Thank you for taking your time to write this nice review! Always happy to help.

HappilyEverAfter

We implemented Posterly app to our webstore and started immediately to get sale from our previous customers and new ones. It's super easy to set up and intuitive to use for our customers. The team at Posterly provides us with a 10/10 customer service and are always there to help out in a super friendly way if you have any questions. Can highly recommend it if you want to increase your sales.

August 6, 2020

Thanks for the review, means a lot 🥳
Have a great day!

Traveler Mart

Top customer service, all doubts sorted out by Jesper very quickly. This app really fits in this business model, at least for me it fits perfectly. Masive recent designg studio update with endless posiblities for customization. I really recommended to try and check it out.

July 20, 2020

Thank you for the nice review! Happy to hear that you like the design studio and the options it offers :-)

Desenyo Custom Maps

Great app! worth the subscription. Customer queries and requests are responded quickly as well. Kudos to the team!

July 2, 2020

Thank you so much for the nice review!
Have a great day :)

SoulMaps

Jesper has gone above and beyond to help me, responds quickly, and fulfills orders quickly as well. The app works well and my clients are happy with their purchases. Thanks, Jesper!

June 9, 2020

Thank you for your super nice review, means a lot to me! 🤩

Eternel Poster

Great app and great customer service! Easy to use and very flexible. Good products as well. When shipping to customers, tracking code is given.
I have had my store since April and couldn't be more happy about this app!

June 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your nice review! 🥳
Have a great day!

Orbbl

Amazing customer service, app functionality is awesome. Jesper has gone above and beyond with support tickets. Going to be a game changer!

June 1, 2020

Thank you for your review, it really means a lot to me :-)

Spacemap.online

I was having a problem with products not showing on my website and Jesper helped me twice to solve the problem. He also emailed me instructions for any future hassles. Thanks Jesper.

April 23, 2020

Always happy to help, thank you for the nice review! 🤩

Under the Stars PH

The app is as good as the support service. Perfect for my store! The free marketing tools are a plus too ☺.

April 19, 2020

Map Your Adventures

Great app! Integrates into my theme very well. Customer support has been very prompt and is very welcome to feedback to ensure the best customer experience!!

February 28, 2020

Thank you so much for the nice review. Have a great day!

Previous 1