Posterly Product Personalizer

Customized and personalized city, star and zodiac products

$39/month. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

GalaMaps

Location Czechia

Great app with lot of customization. The app is regularly updated and the author is very helpful in case of questions or problems. Highly recommended!

November 6, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words! It's really appreciated :)

PrintMyCar

Location Austria

The best decision that we did business wise.
This app is making the configuration and processing of our products so much easier than ever imagined. The support is immaculate and always on point.
No negative point found until now. Thanks Jesper!

Uniqa Gifts

Posterly defiantly exceeded our expectations. Their client support has the highest service level I have encountered in years! The professional approach of Jesper, who we communicated with regularly, is proof that clients might come for the product, but they stay because of the service. The communication with Jesper was very clear and in a timely fashion. Even when we sent him lengthy emails with several questions and requests, he always responded to each and every point and went out of his way to provide a solution. Most importantly, he took our feedback seriously and even helped us with implementing certain changes that we needed specifically for our store. I highly recommend!

June 8, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words 😊! They are really appreciated. Enjoy the rest of your day! Best, Jesper

Herobility

Location Sweden

This app is great for personalized products and one of few that let’s you have your own in-house production. Support is fast and helpful. Quick updates and they listen to feedback from us. Really recommend it.

May 5, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words :)! Enjoy the rest of your day!

Mapelio

Full credit to Jesper and the team, they really work hard to get the app running as you require. A great product and very supportive development team.

Star Maps UAE - Custom Made, Original & Unique Personalized Gift

Location United Arab Emirates

Posterly is an easy to use, straight forward app. The customer service they provide is excellent. In case of any problems and questions, if you email Jesper, he is quick to reply and solves problems accurately and efficiently. At times he even sent me pictures to show exactly what he means. Thanks to the amazing customer service, it is easier to set up the designs and to make sure that it runs smoothly.

ENJOYERS

Location Spain

Jesper is the living proof of profesional beaheviour, he helped me a lot setting up the app, now we have our designer working perfectly :)

maplax.de

Location Germany

Brillant options, Great Designs, easy to use configuration Tool. Its pretty easy to introduce new products to the Store and edit the Designs. You can choose from a Great Pool of finished templates or create your own. Be Business is growing thanks to that App. Brillant Support from Jesper. Quick responses and solutions. He is always thankful for new ideas and some of them find the way into Jespers to-do-List. I am looking forward for new developments and pretty happy to get such a Great Support.

3alla9ni

Location Tunisia

Thank you for this amazing app ! I really recommend it. It can help you make a lot of money <3 <3 <3

True North Posters

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I don’t usually write reviews, but in this case, I feel like it is very well deserved. This app is fantastic, but more importantly, the support its developer provides to its users is above and beyond. A couple days ago, I sent Posterly support a rather long email with a series of detailed technical questions, fully expecting a generic non-response. To my surprise, the very next day, Jesper addressed every single one of my questions, and actually provided concrete help which solved my issues. This is how customer support should be, and If I could give 10 stars for this review I would : ) If you’re looking for a solidly built app with truly awesome customer support, Posterly is for you. Thanks again for the help Jesper!

January 8, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words, really made my day 😊!
Best,