Postmates

Postmates

by Postmates

Offer on-demand delivery to customers during checkout.

Vape Juice Depot

I'm so pissed of right now on the customer service!!!! It's been a few days I'm trying to contact them but either no response or I get an answer that I don't need. I was trying to install the app for our website but I guess I will never get the chance to install it because of the apps installation problem! Could never been worse!!!!

Market Collaborative

Works good and is easy to use. Only two issues that we identified:
1) There is no spot for PICKUP notes (critical during Coronavirus so we can tell the Postmates driver how and where to pickup at our very large building).
2) The delivery locations appear to sync once with Shopify Settings and never again...so if you update an address, the app won't ever know it.

Urban Legend Cellars

We've just recently installed the app. It did take about a day for it to start appearing as a shipping option but seems to be working fine now.

Atlanta Vinyl

The app worked for a while but eventually started erroring out whenever I'd try to setup a delivery. Postmates customer service was extremely poor. They wouldn't follow up after their original email response and could never come up with a solution. Their poor technology and customer service will make it very easy for their competition to swallow them up. I look forward to working with better companies with much better technology to handle my company's same-day delivery needs.

The Trendy Experience

I usually don’t write bad reviews but trying to use this app hasn’t really worked. It is not showing up as an option to my shipping method. The response time sucks. I wish I could say better things because I really wanted it to work to enhance my business but I’m just gonna uninstall it.

February 10, 2020

Hi Aerielle,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback, it is extremely valuable for our team, and we 100% agree with and understand your frustration. As we have figured out in our communications via email, there was a technical issue in the support ticketing system which is why there was such a delayed response. Our engineering team is actively investigating why the same-day shipping option is at times unavailable in the checkout flow. We're well on the way to a resolution- once this is resolved we hope you give us another chance. Postmates 2-hour delivery can and will enhance your business!

Thank you to The Trendy Experience!