Reach customers in new ways and grow your business
Advanced tracking technology
Real-time tracking for you and your customers including tracking links and SMS status updates on every delivery
Customizable store hours and preparation time to get orders out the door stress-free
Grow your business with Postmates delivery
Enable Postmates 2-hour delivery shipping option to your customers during checkout where Postmates is available.
- Add Postmates App to your store
- Control which Store Locations offer Postmates 2-hour delivery in the App Settings
- Allow your customers to pick a 2-hour delivery shipping option during checkout
- Create Delivery for Postmates Orders
- Grow delivery at your pace, create delivery for any Shopify Order
Manage your Store preferences
- Set store hours so the App knows when to offer 2-hour delivery to your customers at checkout. The delivery will stop being available 30 min before closing
- Customize the preparation time to get your orders out the door stress-free
Manage your Deliveries in progress
- Track deliveries from Pick Up to Drop Off on a live map
- Share delivery Tracking links with anyone
- Revisit Order Details such as pick up address, order ID, etc
- Cancel Delivery if necessary
- Filter your Orders by custom Postmates delivery status tags:
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
Postmates Delivery fee is $4.20 base + $1.20 per mile
Most recent reviews
Vape Juice Depot
I'm so pissed of right now on the customer service!!!! It's been a few days I'm trying to contact them but either no response or I get an answer that I don't need. I was trying to install the app for our website but I guess I will never get the chance to install it because of the apps installation problem! Could never been worse!!!!
Works good and is easy to use. Only two issues that we identified:
1) There is no spot for PICKUP notes (critical during Coronavirus so we can tell the Postmates driver how and where to pickup at our very large building).
2) The delivery locations appear to sync once with Shopify Settings and never again...so if you update an address, the app won't ever know it.
Urban Legend Cellars
We've just recently installed the app. It did take about a day for it to start appearing as a shipping option but seems to be working fine now.