Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

Shipping Rates, FedEx,USPS, Canada Post,DHL,Australia Post,UPS

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Curvy Gyals

Still cant use any of these sites. How am i suppose to write a review of 100 characters for a app i cannot even use yet.

August 13, 2020

Dear customer,

Thank you for installing our app.

May we know what issues that you are facing when using our app? Our support team will reach out to you very soon to help you setup.

Any questions you have when using, can contact us via live chat. Thank u!

Endy

Tried to set up a shipper account. It did not work. Customer service was slow and not helpful. At this point we cannot use the app as intended as it is not possible to set up a shipper account for our UPS store.

Through The Turnstile

said it supports Royal Mail - it doesnt...wasted time

Apriorienergia

Searched for a shipping solution for Brazilian courriers. Installed. Couldn˜t figure out wich ones work in that country. Sent E-Mail to the support asking what courriers works in Brazil. Received a totally different ridiculous answer. Uninstalled... bye bye.

Laptoppartsatp

Poor service, very slow at responding. Cancelled service, they kept charging.

Otiumberg

So far communication has been horrific! We are trying to launch our new site and yet no one has come back to us for 6 days. Terrible service and will leave if we don't hear back. What a shame as promised so much.

My Smart Blinds

I deleted the app from my Shopify store and I am still being charged!! Also I was always charged an international fee along with my subscription! This is a terrible app and no one should use it.

Igift

Almost impossible to reach them. I have a basic question which has not been answered in 10 days.

Hazeltonsus

The app looks promising but I am wondering if the developer has abandoned the app. Three days and still no returned emails.

Thegadgetology

I have been requesting help from one of your staff members Vidhya Manjunath but she has not been helpful at all. she keeps copying and pasting the same information available on your webpage as a reply to my questions and keep closing the request status. As a customer i am not sure if i would consider postmen given the no-help replies from one of your staff members.