Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

by Automizely & AfterShip

Shipping Rates, FedEx,USPS, Canada Post,DHL,Australia Post,UPS

Apriorienergia

Searched for a shipping solution for Brazilian courriers. Installed. Couldn˜t figure out wich ones work in that country. Sent E-Mail to the support asking what courriers works in Brazil. Received a totally different ridiculous answer. Uninstalled... bye bye.

Laptoppartsatp

Poor service, very slow at responding. Cancelled service, they kept charging.

Otiumberg

So far communication has been horrific! We are trying to launch our new site and yet no one has come back to us for 6 days. Terrible service and will leave if we don't hear back. What a shame as promised so much.

My Smart Blinds

I deleted the app from my Shopify store and I am still being charged!! Also I was always charged an international fee along with my subscription! This is a terrible app and no one should use it.

Igift

Almost impossible to reach them. I have a basic question which has not been answered in 10 days.

Hazeltonsus

The app looks promising but I am wondering if the developer has abandoned the app. Three days and still no returned emails.

Thegadgetology

I have been requesting help from one of your staff members Vidhya Manjunath but she has not been helpful at all. she keeps copying and pasting the same information available on your webpage as a reply to my questions and keep closing the request status. As a customer i am not sure if i would consider postmen given the no-help replies from one of your staff members.

Lexiclothing

Please double check your information before signing up. I contacted to confirm the use of TNT in Australia and was told its fully supported.

After a week of back and forth setup with postmen and TNT it was realised that it actually was never supported in the first place. Waste of time.

2 Next