Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

by AfterShip & Automizely

UPS, USPS, DHL, Auspost, Canada Post. Shipping Rates Discounts

Thirty Five Park

I love the menu. It is short, sweet, and to the point. I see what I need right away, and that absolutely works for me.

My Dream Store

This app is great we are using it for one month and it will reduce our manual work as well and also it will help to give good customer experience due to this automation tool work.

Fizool

This is really a great app makes your easy. You can mange and track your order directly from their website

Est 912

I was a bit apprehensive about using the app. The app is true to its name. My customers receive text messages and updates for their packages. I am a satisfied customer. I compared the service to other shipping and fulfillment notifications with major e-commerce websites and it works even better.

Toki Mats

Great app, simple to use, intuitive dashboard, and great customer service!

Yaadleen

nice app.....can ….. be use for shopify return

1stopcabin

Great app functionality. I wasn't able to use it in the store I'm building due to some of my unique fulfillment requirements but it's perfect for what it's made for. Great user interface, lovely support staff, and great overall product. I will definitely be using Postmen on future projects! You won't regret your purchase!

T Norris Marine

Great App. Very easy to use!! Highly recommended

Longevity Create

I will recommend this application to my friends, to whom I will help build my online store

Seeandwear

Very good support and easy to integrate. Thanks
SeeandWear.Com