Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

by Automizely & AfterShip

Shipping Rates, FedEx,USPS, Canada Post,DHL,Australia Post,UPS

Gold'n Linx

Great App! I really like how it is easy to use and I really look forward to working with this app. So Far so Good!

M&B.

If you've ever wondered what a perfect example of what customer service looks like - speak to these guys! I had completely set up my account wrong and the support team literally guided me step by step through the correct process and I was up and running in no time! Thank you!!!

Fearmoore

Great app, definitely would recommend it! Easy navigation and the support team is nothing but great.

Chimney Boys

awesome awesome awesome awesome awes aoemondwndienfnefnkewnfoinewiofnewdnvendvineininerionfcioren awesome

Mountain Trading Company

These folks are the best. Every support person I have talked to has been friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. Their help is much appreciated. Keep up the good work.

PackageMate

Recently, installed this app. Once I understand how it connects to Shopify it was an easy run.
Thank you for answer my questions.

Magicals

go d f fdsf ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Canadian spores and myco supplies

This is one of the best Apps I have worked with for customer service. This app is worth every penny and would not hesitate to tell others about it. Thank you so very much for all your help

HOSTILE

Some things did at first not work, Customer support + developers are available to assist. Everything is working out for us now. Thank you to the Postmen team.

lingiadore

Great app for shipping labels and even different shipping rates.................................................