Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

Shipping Rates, FedEx,USPS, Canada Post,DHL,Australia Post,UPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Grahams Natural

Great customer service, I downloaded the app and had a question. They responded right away! I would recommend if you are small business t use this app

Clinks.com

Solid app to connect to your carrier accounts. Support is good & fast for most issues but if it is something difficult expect to wait for a proper response.

NEPTUNE-ENTERPRISES

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

LachTaxi

I like it and recommand it.
I was using another application but it was payed and not has the flexibility of this one.

SuperNovasStuff

We'll see once orders start coming in but so far so good lol, and it wants me to meet 100 characters so there it is and then some

Smooth&Charming

I recommend this app to anyone looking for the perfect shipping rates. It very easy to use and the support service is great.

Sweet Apricity

I have just installed this app, but so far it looks great. I think this may really speed up my shipping process. Support is super quick at replies.

Nūr Candles Toronto

So far so good So far so good So far so good So far so good So far so good So far so good So far so good So far so good

Le Angelique Hair Tools

While the initial setup can be confusing, the service and customer support have been great. This app is very powerful for handling returns. Definitely recommend.
For a step by step guide to setting up amazing customer returns with this app check out a video I made:

LP Apparel

Friendly user, easy setup. Easy to connect with Canada post account. Next step is setup with Zoho inventory