Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

by Automizely & AfterShip

Shipping Rates, FedEx,USPS, Canada Post,DHL,Australia Post,UPS

Ma Ma Maria

Thanks Shahbaz for helping me set up the TNT and FedEx account! Feel great to print label with an app instead of doing it manually for sure. Will set up their USPS discounted labels and see what the rates are like, seems good.

OGB RETAIL SITE

Good App for creating labels all in one place. Works well with Shopify. Easy install and setup. Must have if you ship/create labels.

Belisto

The support live chat is very helpful to help me set up my FedEx account (so i can use my own rate)! Thanks Postmen team. Good to find a shipstation alternative with a more simple interface.

My Organics Beauty

Am shipping domestically with USPS + FedEx and internationallly with DHL with my own account. This app is free and easy to set up. Something worth to try out!

Japan Green Tea Powder

This app support not just USPS but also Canada Post and Canpar! Finally a shipping app for both US and Canada shipping, and sth good for canada store. Thanks!

LELISME

I really like how the new look of the app, making it easier to ship. I use USPS mainly and the app comes with good rates. I can also connect my FedEx account to use my own rates. Good stuff.

Tiktok hot products

I used the app to help me generate USPS and DHL labels. So far it is really easy to use with simple interface, with live chat customer support.

Thirty Five Park

I love the menu. It is short, sweet, and to the point. I see what I need right away, and that absolutely works for me.

My Dream Store

This app is great we are using it for one month and it will reduce our manual work as well and also it will help to give good customer experience due to this automation tool work.

Fizool

This is really a great app makes your easy. You can mange and track your order directly from their website