Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

Shipping Rates, FedEx,USPS, Canada Post,DHL,Australia Post,UPS

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Japan Green Tea Powder

This app support not just USPS but also Canada Post and Canpar! Finally a shipping app for both US and Canada shipping, and sth good for canada store. Thanks!

LELISME

I really like how the new look of the app, making it easier to ship. I use USPS mainly and the app comes with good rates. I can also connect my FedEx account to use my own rates. Good stuff.

Tiktok hot products

I used the app to help me generate USPS and DHL labels. So far it is really easy to use with simple interface, with live chat customer support.

Thirty Five Park

I love the menu. It is short, sweet, and to the point. I see what I need right away, and that absolutely works for me.

My Dream Store

This app is great we are using it for one month and it will reduce our manual work as well and also it will help to give good customer experience due to this automation tool work.

Fizool

This is really a great app makes your easy. You can mange and track your order directly from their website

Est 912

I was a bit apprehensive about using the app. The app is true to its name. My customers receive text messages and updates for their packages. I am a satisfied customer. I compared the service to other shipping and fulfillment notifications with major e-commerce websites and it works even better.

Toki Mats

Great app, simple to use, intuitive dashboard, and great customer service!

Yaadleen

nice app.....can ….. be use for shopify return

1stopcabin

Great app functionality. I wasn't able to use it in the store I'm building due to some of my unique fulfillment requirements but it's perfect for what it's made for. Great user interface, lovely support staff, and great overall product. I will definitely be using Postmen on future projects! You won't regret your purchase!